Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xindage

Final touch up to NITRO

Well FreeDM is getting 100% done to vannila gameplay, it means that at anytime freedm will make his apaerance at odamex nitro, ok my request is some skins if possible because i know that odamex support skins and on gameplay is fun see some diferents players.

So let's make or donate skins to freedm lets make it most fun possible to the arrival of freedm on odaa nitro!

Edit: i don't know any such megawad whit skins that support on odamex, maybe us can be the 1st mega (IWAD) whit skins on odamex

It's a nice idea but it's more difficult than you seem to think it is. Any skins will have to be freely licensed to be included in the FreeDM IWAD: as far as I know most skins are reworkings of Id sprites, etc.

It might be possible to rework some of Freedoom's monsters into alternate player skins.

dynamite pwad to zandronum has 2 original skins made for then but and they are 14 map pack deathmatch, well maybe we can create it fine why not?

anyway when i look on zandronum skin forum have a lot of original skins there, anyway i have told too before:

Lets MAKE or DONATE... maybe lot of players of zandro have a account there so they an donate fine, anyway we need to be sure that dont crash vannila when loading?

I'm just skeptical because getting complete sets of sprites has been the hardest thing for the project. But if you can find some completely original sprites and authors who are willing to donate them, great!

Chaingunner obviously makes no sense :) I'd be interested to see the zombie skins.

Theoretically I guess there's no reason why we can't use the Worm (Imp) and Serpent (Demon) sprites as skins as well. If we dig into the archives we also have the old ghostbuster demon sprites and the skeleton sprites as well.