Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

E4M1

The only real feedback I've had so far is from Boris_ , aka Tarin, so come on people, tell me what you think!

I'd especially like some comments on my plans for a secret bonus round in the four switches area. As the txt file says, "this will completely reset it (caco walls go back up, bars raise again, etc), but make it even harder, with monsters teleporting in as well as the caco's :) There will be a suitable reward at the end though."

I think the extra round would be exaggerated. You should rather add some extra area (I think the level's a bit small, even for the start map of Ep. 4).

aha ok i got it. anyways, your level uses WOODMET1, which is a doom2 only texture. i am not sure what the policy will be in the final freedoom product about this. align the textures on the waterfall at the beginning. that's all i have time to say for now.

We already discussed using Doom 2 textures in the Doom 1 levels, and it's perfectly okay, as long as we don't end up using all of them or something.

Sorry, I've been out of it for about a week. I'll see if I can get a copy of doom1.wad from fraggle and have a blast.