Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > News Submissions > Area Man Completes WOS MAP28 on UV

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:13. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Never_Again
knows his birth month

Sydney, AU (Reuters via AFP).
In an unprecedented display of superhuman prowess a Doomworld forum regular pcorf reported Thursday on successful completion of the 28th map of Whispers of Satan, the immensely popular megawad released to universal critical acclaim last fall.

"It wasnt easy", said the worn-out-yet-happy cyberathlete in a exclusive private interview granted immediately after the landmark achievement, "but this megawad is so good I cant stop playing it since the day it was released".
"Whoever made that wad deserves a cacoward", added pcorf. "Seriously, good job guys!"

The unexpected announcement stunned the Doom community worldwide, with the general reaction ranging from unbridled enthusiasm to cautious scepticism. "I just can't wait to see it on pcorf's channel", gushed a YouTube user known only as Kakademon1995. "Who woulda thought this could be possible, like, just a year ago?!"
"Whispers of Satan MAP28 on UV?? I'll believe it when I see the demo", retorted a seasoned speedrunner who completed the whole Final DOOM in one sitting and wished to remain anonymous. "I mean we're talking WOS.WAD here, not some pathetic old pushover like HR or AV that any newbie can complete with his eyes closed while taking a dump talking on his iPhone."
"Surely he meant WOW.WAD?", wondered the incredulous veteran.

Meanwhile, while the historic day wears on, amid heated discussions on the subject swamping the Internet message boards and social network sites wild speculations abound as to whether pcorf intends to eventually take on WOS MAP29 and if godmode and infinite ammo will be utilized.

Old Post 07-08-10 21:49 #
Never_Again is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote