Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > News Submissions > DooM Metal Music

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:05. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
llrockstar
Banned

Hey Guys I'm a Musician from South Florida and I've recently Started covering the original DooM music in Rock and Metal Form much like Neurological and Sonic Clang, I've also covered music from Wolfenstein and I also create my own tracks that are inspired by the same games. I'm going to post a song i recently wrote inspired by DooM, originally it was my attempt at E1M1 but it wasn't going so well so I scrapped the project and soon my song "EAT LEAD!" was born. Let me know what you think, if you really like it please subscribe to my youtube account and I'll keep dishing out new tunes.

The Long Lake Rockstar~

DooM - "EAT LEAD!"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-lG6Q1qj3Y

Old Post 10-17-11 22:00 #
llrockstar is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grazza
=/-

I'm not sure this is worth a news post, but if you want to make a news submission, read the instructions.

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/news-su...r-own-projects/

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/news-su...-your-own-news/

Old Post 10-17-11 22:28 #
Grazza is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote