Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Helldoom website upgraded!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:11. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
demonoid
Warming Up

Hi to everyone in the community , ya http://www.helldoom.com/ has been upgraded and being introduced to the community ,doom wad downloads for doom/doom2/heretic/hexen/ full version wads,feel free to join and use the forums,a good website review would be nice from doomworld ,worked hard on the website and doom wads,there is nothing more to do to the website thank's

Last edited by demonoid on 03-03-14 at 07:18

Old Post 03-03-14 04:24 #
demonoid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Patrol1985

First of all, the site won't load for me at all. Second of all, if it contains copyrighted material (i.e. the "full version wads" you mentioned), you're not going to get much praise here.

Old Post 03-03-14 07:15 #
Patrol1985 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
demonoid
Warming Up

maybe u don't know how to load doom map's , i have played the map's they work just fine for me use skulltag!

Old Post 03-03-14 07:27 #
demonoid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Patrol1985

Based on your response and usage of grammar I conclude that maybe you have problem with comprehending English language.

1. Your SITE won't load on my computer, as in your WEBSITE. PWADs work fine for me.

2. If your site contains full versions of id Software games it is considered PIRACY and is ILLEGAL.

Got it?

Old Post 03-03-14 08:12 #
Patrol1985 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
A.Gamma

Patrol1985 said:
First of all, the site won't load for me at all. Second of all, if it contains copyrighted material (i.e. the "full version wads" you mentioned), you're not going to get much praise here.

No warez here, just a collection of beginner megawads. Nothing new.
Also demonoid you should post your maps to the wads and mods section and listen to any feedback community members may provide.

Old Post 03-03-14 08:17 #
A.Gamma is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
demonoid
Warming Up

i do not have iwads there just doom wads that i built with doombuilder i haven't broken any laws just because i built a doom map with all the levels , i did not post my message to cause drama!are problem's here!

i m new here to the forum's thank's

Old Post 03-03-14 08:20 #
Patrol1985

In that case I am sorry. I misunderstood your writing "full version wads", I thought you meant IWADs.

If the site is ok then again, I am sorry and welcome to the forum :)

Old Post 03-03-14 08:59 #
demonoid
Warming Up

ok thank's

Old Post 03-03-14 09:01 #
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

demonoid said:
i m new here to the forum's thank's

Please do not use apostrophes for plurals.

Old Post 03-03-14 10:51 #
Gez is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Phml
Forum Staple

Please do. It's beautiful. :')

Old Post 03-03-14 12:00 #
Phml is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xaser
Forum Staple

So much missed opportunity...

Gez could've said:
Plea'se do not u'se apostrophe's for plural's.

If there's piss, take it. D:

Old Post 03-03-14 16:40 #
Xaser is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zed
Forum Regular

Yeah, no warez in there, but you could use a little help with orthography.

Old Post 03-03-14 17:31 #
Zed is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Pure Hellspawn
Forum Regular

english might not be his native language?

Old Post 05-12-14 02:57 #
Pure Hellspawn is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Doomkid

This kinda reminds me of those old ass Doom websites from the dial up days, riddled with typos, custom wads, doom animated gifs and all that jazz. I love it.

Old Post 05-12-14 03:28 #
Doomkid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote