Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
t.v.

Animated Doom2 cover art

Guest Unregistered account

Holy damndamns.

Neat, that worked much better than I expected (except for the kinda awkward leg movement of our hero at the end). :)

Certainly better than a lot of Newgrounds animations, and those'r using original assets.

Can't imagine how hard it would be to work with a painting of all things to the point of being presentable like you did.

Thanks everyone,

It was hard to make, but it ended up well.

I gained new appreciation for the quality of the original artwork.
It captures a lot of detail, atmosphere and dynamics in a single image.

Guest Unregistered account

I especially like how you re-did all the areas obscured (inside of legs, for example).

Wow, the animation style is strange in a way but I found it really appealing. Very well done. Have you done one for Doom1's cover? (That would be quite an undertaking..)

I especially like how you re-did all the areas obscured (inside of legs, for example).

Thanks. I had to make everything fit in with the original style so it would not look out of place.

I wanted the Cyberdemon to walk, but could not get the movement of the legs to look right. So now you only see him take one small step to get into frame and you don't see his legs at all when he charges towards the marine :-)

Have you done one for Doom1's cover? (That would be quite an undertaking..)

No, I have not.
That would indeed be very hard to do, so I don't think I ever will. Maybe when Doom turn 50 :-)