User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > secrets

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:17.   
Rakohus
Another one bites the dust.

todsay i was playin hertic that i just downloaded off a site and it looked like doom!!!!!! so i typed in iddqd and my guy died! he died like a fly on my foot and stuff. so then i retryed and i got to level 7 and i was like im doing awesome. then i was like maybe if i type in idkfa i will get all the weapons and see the cool weapons like a bfg. so i did and it taked all my weapons damnit. so i went to a site and i got codes and i was happy. but anyway, i was making a doom map and it wont let me make a door. i set it to w1 and when i click it it wont move up????? HELP MEEE!!!!!!!!

Old Post 07-23-01 00:55
Rakohus is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ShadyXMR
I'm a Slave 4 U

/me gets out air traffic controls
/me waves them in the direction of Editing forum.

Old Post 07-23-01 01:11
ShadyXMR is offline Profile || Click here to Send ShadyXMR a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

W1 means walk activated and can only be done once kid, remember? Try Local Door, NSR instead if it's there. WadAuthor has an option, if you right click inside of a sector that's joining two other sectors, to automatically convert said middle sector into a door.

Old Post 07-23-01 01:43
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Psyonisis
This chair be high, says I.

todsay i was playin hertic that i just downloaded off a site and it looked like doom!!!!!!

duh

Old Post 07-23-01 03:00
Psyonisis is offline Profile || Click here to Send Psyonisis a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

rakohus is a lamer newbie cacodemon_leader.

Old Post 07-23-01 03:01
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

todsay i was playin hertic that i just downloaded off a site and it looked like doom!!!!!!

Hoo boy, we have a real genius on our hands here, guys. Let's be sure to give him "special treatment".

so i typed in iddqd and my guy died! he died like a fly on my foot and stuff.

It couldn't have happened to a better person. Except maybe pizzaboi.

so then i retryed and i got to level 7 and i was like im doing awesome.

1. I'm willing to bet it was on difficulty level 1/2
2. Heretic episode 1 (like doom episode 1) doesn't have much challenge.

then i was like maybe if i type in idkfa i will get all the weapons and see the cool weapons like a bfg. so i did and it taked all my weapons damnit.

You'd think you'd learn after IDDQD.

so i went to a site and i got codes and i was happy.

You need cheats?

but anyway, i was making a doom map and it wont let me make a door. i set it to w1 and when i click it it wont move up????? HELP MEEE!!!!!!!!

Put this moron out of his misery. I figured this one out on my own in my newbie to editing days. Geez.

Old Post 07-23-01 03:11
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote