User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > If you don't reply to this you are a cow fucker...

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:38.   
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

One day when getting back from vaction,Andy (thats my name) walked up to his computer and signed on the net.He wanted to look at the fan-fiction section.He saw two posts by him.
"Thats odd" he thought.After a while he realized he wrote about Ralphis having sex with someone named Kat.Then with him and someone name Prower.Angered he kicked the fuck out of Joesph who had been behind him laughing.
"You fucker" Andy said,with an insane look in his eye.
"Ha.You suck!" Joesph said.Andy quickly leaped from the chair and beat Joesph silly.He got up and quickly deleted the posts.

BASED ON A TRUE STORY...

GO READ THE POST what did Joesph DO?!

Old Post 07-24-01 11:04
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

He seems to be a mean fuck. You beat him up pretty hard, eh?

Old Post 07-24-01 11:28
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Hell yeah.And 3 people didnt reply.They know who they are and they are now COW FUCKERS!

Old Post 07-24-01 11:30
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Hehe, that's discusting...

Old Post 07-24-01 11:57
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote