User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > who is this...

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:31.   
Sephiroth
O o
/Ż_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

who is this kat person i hear about on the polls fourm? what does he/she got to do with doom? Is this person the cute imp in the corner of E2M2 or one of the fat mancubii in map07. maybey it is cat not kat and the poll people like cats. i did not even know there was a poll fouurm until i scrolled down and saw the damn thing. I bet this will end up in post hell but oh well, at least it has some amusement to it.

Old Post 07-25-01 21:23
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sephiroth a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

clue

Old Post 07-25-01 22:49
fraggle is offline Profile || Click here to Send fraggle a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
elbryan42
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cacodemon

Back in April I think, I threw up a post asking about everyone here. Their names, what they do, where they're from, etc. She (Katerine) replied then. Forgot where she's from. Maybe I should post that question again. A lot of new and old faces around here.

Old Post 07-25-01 22:50
elbryan42 is offline Profile || Click here to Send elbryan42 a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Wonder what kat looks like reality(tm)?
/me fantasizes about kat

Old Post 07-26-01 03:28
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh

I just saw kat's picture. Damn, she be good-looking.
/me has an orgasm

Old Post 07-26-01 03:30
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lost Soul
I appear at random

and where di you see this pre tell?

Old Post 07-26-01 03:59
Lost Soul is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lost Soul a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
xit-vono

she looks really young to me.

Old Post 07-26-01 04:02
xit-vono is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh

Yeah, but she looks good too. She can't be more than 15 or 16, I'd judge.

Old Post 07-26-01 04:05
xit-vono

How old are you Doomboy? I have noticed that there aren't a whole lot of females on gaming forums, and those that are there are young.

Old Post 07-26-01 04:08
xit-vono is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

and where di you see this pre tell?
4 posts up, I'd imagine.

Old Post 07-26-01 04:09
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lost Soul
I appear at random

CHRIST! Looks like 12 to me! Good god Doomboy!! doncah think that's a little young?

Old Post 07-26-01 04:15
Lost Soul is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lost Soul a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
elbryan42
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cacodemon

About 4 months ago, didn't she say she just turned 16? I should've saved that post. Kinda to look back. I'll be saving "Getting to know you all (part 2)" for sure. We'll see if it gets 100+ replies like the first one did.

Old Post 07-26-01 09:25
elbryan42 is offline Profile || Click here to Send elbryan42 a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jon
Freedoom Bloke

I think she's ~19 in actual fact. Been a while since I talked to my ole mate kat

Old Post 07-26-01 13:00
Jon is offline Profile || Click here to Send Jon a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
aurikan
no buts, meow

retards

Old Post 07-26-01 13:01
aurikan is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh

CHRIST! Looks like 12 to me! Good god Doomboy!! doncah think that's a little young?

Umm, NO, she doesn't, looks more like 16 or so, I'd say.
I don't think she's a little young. I'm 18, and she looks like she's only a year or so behind.

Old Post 07-26-01 13:07
Renegade_Style
Mini-Member

WOW sweet puppets. i think !

Old Post 07-26-01 13:22
Renegade_Style is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

ignorants.

Old Post 07-26-01 14:20
Shaviro is offline Profile || Click here to Send Shaviro a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

Enlightenment for the stupid:

Kat is 18 (might be 19 now) but has a genetic condition (Turners Syndrome i believe) which means her body will never mature. Because of this, she looks like a 12 year old and is about the same height.

(I hope kat doesnt mind me mentioning this)

Old Post 07-26-01 14:24
fraggle is offline Profile || Click here to Send fraggle a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

That's okay frag. A lot of the guys around here are 18~19 but have the minds of 12 year olds. =P

You can tell something's wrong with me too, I just want to DM her. Hahah.

Old Post 07-26-01 14:29
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o
/Ż_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

arn't we a sad bunch. haveing fantasies about one of the few girls who plays doom and comes here. honestly while dont u guys think about other girls, not just a doom girl. besides she looks, and is, too young for my tast anyway. looks about 13-15 to me.

Old Post 07-26-01 15:53
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sephiroth a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ShadyXMR
I'm a Slave 4 U

/me has an orgasm

Well that was quite simple.

Old Post 07-27-01 07:30
ShadyXMR is offline Profile || Click here to Send ShadyXMR a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote