User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > DooMBoy in:Theres something about Mary's vagina

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:50.   
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

DooMBoy was just plain bored.Nothing to do.His computer wasnt working so he couldnt make an amusing post or a story worthy of the gods of the DOOMWORLD forums.He sat there with nothing to do.Until it came knocking.He heard the knock and got up slowly.He opened the door to find a sexy blond with at least C cups.He smiled brightly and said "Hi!".
"Hey um BBG told me that you thought Ralphis was getting to much so Im here to se><0r you up".His bright smile went ear to ear as she grabbed his balls gently and kissed him.This was cool he thought.She rubbed his crotch and he popped wood.His massive 9 incher poked between her legs rubbing her clitoris.She pulled up her shirt and bra and he began to suck on her massive bossoms.She moaned with pleasure.He shut the door and moved to his leather couch where she unbuttoned his pants and slid them down.She began to suck on his very hairy nutsac.This made him want to have an orgasm but he stopped.That tantric sex training came in handy.After a bit he cummed and she slid down her pants.He slipped it in her and pushed back and forth slow then gaining speed like a train leaving the station.After 5 hours (damn DooMBoy your tantric sex training is the shiznit huh?) of great sex she said "Well BBG only paid me for one night but you were hella good.Maybe I will stop by again sometime.For free".She gave him a kiss and left.DooMBoy sat there with a smile for hours.

Old Post 07-26-01 15:14
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

I like!! I LIKE!!!!!
Heh, if only that would really happen with me and my girlfriend. Orgasm-age.

Old Post 07-26-01 18:29
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote