User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Breaking the Law

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:58.   
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

Just bought a couple cd's, and if you're musically inclined, you know EXACTLY what they're related to if you read the title. Yeah, I just bought the new Judas Priest CD Demolition and Rob Halford's new live CD Insurrection. The new Judas Priest cd isn't as bad as the reviewers make it out to be. Actually, it's really good, but it's different, because it doesn't really sound like "Judas Priest"; it has a very industrial feel to it. The Halford live cd...well, it's 50% Judas Priest pretty much, but it's all good. Hell, the first 4 tracks are speed metal tracks, it's awesome! It also has 5 tracks from his debut CD Resurrection (none of them having to do with his...personal life, thank goodness), and the sound is loud as hell! Well, now I've said my piece about the music I like, you may flame me in...5, 4, 3, 2...meh, the hell with it, whenever you're ready.

Old Post 08-05-01 23:51
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Click here to Send pilottobombadier a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote