User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Damn...

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:45.   
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Only like 6 people get my custom title.I want a new one.Here are some suggestions."I swear I get s3><0r","I want to be a moderator",and my favorite "|V|3 ph33rz n0th1ng".

Old Post 08-08-01 01:34
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lazer

I read the post so I get it. Kinda turns into an inside joke I guess...

Old Post 08-08-01 02:07
Lazer is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

CUMCAKE

Old Post 08-08-01 02:12
MACVILWHORE is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lazer

ROFLMAO!!!

Old Post 08-08-01 02:14
Lazer is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

HOLY FLIRKING SHNIT! I'm at work!! I just ran 105% production record fucking time, I got an hour and a half to kill... heheheh. I'm starting to like this second shift shit... but Goddamn, I hate these natural keyboards. There ain't a fucking thing natural about them and the backspace key is about the size of a needlehead.

Anyway, yeah, cumcake... hahahahahahhahahahahahahah.

There's nothing that makes you feel conflicted like suddenly being on a computer that's five years older than your own but one that has a T1 connection... which one do I like better? =)

Fucking 420 degree machine in 95 degree heat... I think I just sweated off two inches from my waist. The guys here make Gatorade that's so fucking sweet I can feel my teeth instantly evaporating as it touches them.

OKAY. I'M FUCKING BORED. But I *DO* have a pretty unique idea that involves this forum and a weekly/monthly custom deathmatch mapping gig. It's completely voluntary and all that, and I think the results should be random enough to please everyone. I already have some interesting ideas in my head for a DM map I can do, a simple one, so that I can personally get this deal going and lead by example.

Of course it will be for ZDoom so people can play the levels with ZDaemon.

I'll go into detail when I can finally get the fuck out of these steeltoes. ^_^

Anyway, um, the project would only require participation of ideas... just give them to the author and he uses them. Everyone or no one can contri bute. Fuck I hate this keyboard. BARATUS SMASH!!!!!!!!!

Fuck I think this thing is making my wrists swell up, I'd better get the hell off of it.

Anyway... SAVE your ideas and work on them. They can be as simple (I want one wall to have titties on it) or as complex (I want deep water WITH a current WITH custom coloring and WITH particle effects underneath it).

Two conflicting suggestions will cancel each other out. We got no problem with titties, but no genetalia suggestions and no bare ass suggestions. I'm thinking this up as I go along. Also, if Katahryienae or any other chick says "NO TITTIES" then there'll be no titties. We're trying to make a fun map, not possibly offend anyone. Naturally that rules out swastikas and black panther emblems and shit.

Example:
Disorder asks: I WANT BIG TITTIES IN THERE
DarkFox adds: They must be FURRY titties! Fred Perry 4eva!!!
Charlotte adds: They must be MALE tittes!

Well then, that means big and furry male titties, which means I have to get a picture of fat bastard naked in bed from Austin Powers 2. =P

If you got a picture of yourself or you humping your cat or having a spatula taped to your head and you want it in there somewhere post it and I'll put it in there somewhere. Unless I could hit a snag I would have the level out in two to three dedicated hours, how many more for adding your shit depends on how much shit you suggest.

Actually asking, "I want it when you're done so I can add detail." is cool, ONLY THE FIRST PERSON THAT ASKS GETS THAT RIGHT. Then they send it back to me for checking up and I'll write the text and upload it. If you do this, KEEP THE FUCKING BACKUP in case your editor goes haywire. Don't change ports, it must be for ZDoom so ZDaemon will function with it. Don't take forever either, in fact, you have TWELVE HOURS after recieving it to return it or I'll just post the original WITHOUT you. It would also get you some credibility if we've seen your maps before so we know you're not going to just destroy it. =P

Well, DON'T POST YOUR IDEAS HERE GODAMMIT, I'll work on a proper thread in my head and post that when I get off of work. I think my hands are siezeing up FUCk I gotta go l8r all

Old Post 08-08-01 02:59
deadnail is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
skadoomer

I have to say that a) your on to something or b) you a crackhead

Old Post 08-08-01 06:14
skadoomer is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
skadoomer

rehab allows him one post per day.....

Old Post 08-08-01 06:23
skadoomer is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

rehab allows him one post per day.....

DON'T TAKE ME THERE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!$4q

Old Post 08-08-01 07:48
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

*snif* *snif*
Is it covered in chocolate??

Old Post 08-08-01 07:52
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pickle hammer
BANNED FOR WAREZ

how about "Fluffy the Rabbi"?

Old Post 08-08-01 08:00
pickle hammer is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote