User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > my typical day.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:44.   
kain
Banned

i wake up and say holy shit. i hit clock. i get my clothes on and i run down steps. i sit in char and eat bowl of oat bran! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy i say. my mom say ok go to school. then i say, fuck that shit, then ishit for real. i do shit for maybee 10 minute. then i whipe my ass, the i close door. o go the buss stop then wait for the buss. the bus driver says face the front but i say ( outloud ) mothafuck and pee in my pants. i get off of buss and go to school. the bell ring and i go outside hen go home. then wait for my friend's to comeing out of scholl so i can talk to them. then i get caught and say, motha fuck. then i go hoome and play loot in doom deathmathcing. i kick his ass many times. then my dad bitch and i say damnit then i go to bed.

Old Post 08-08-01 03:31
kain is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

/me pulls Ralphis's dick outta Kain's ass,

/me than transforms back into ASTROMANTRAIN AND RAMS HIS ASS into the vat of coffee

Old Post 08-08-01 03:51
MACVILWHORE is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dark Fox
No one <3's me enough

I wake up hoping to find your sorry ass topic on DW and spam the living fuck out of them..
Everyone knows where this belongs, what does this have to do with D3 you dumb ass..?

Old Post 08-08-01 04:07
Dark Fox is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Rubilacxe
Doomworld's Wad Ripper

/me pulls Ralphis's dick outta Kain's ass,

/me than transforms back into ASTROMANTRAIN AND RAMS HIS ASS into the vat of coffee

LOL

BTW, Mac, your profile is pretty funny

Old Post 08-08-01 04:21
Rubilacxe is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

Good to have you back bud :)

Old Post 08-08-01 04:28
MACVILWHORE is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lost Soul
I appear at random

Everyone knows where this belongs, what does this have to do with D3 you dumb ass..?

I think it goes somewhere else, personally.

Old Post 08-08-01 04:30
Lost Soul is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
maga
look deep into my eye

i wake up and say holy shit. i hit clock. i get my clothes on and i run down steps. i sit in char and eat bowl of oat bran! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy i say. my mom say ok go to school. then i say, fuck that shit, then ishit for real. i do shit for maybee 10 minute. then i whipe my ass, the i close door. o go the buss stop then wait for the buss. the bus driver says face the front but i say ( outloud ) mothafuck and pee in my pants. i get off of buss and go to school. the bell ring and i go outside hen go home. then wait for my friend's to comeing out of scholl so i can talk to them. then i get caught and say, motha fuck. then i go hoome and play loot in doom deathmathcing. i kick his ass many times. then my dad bitch and i say damnit then i go to bed.

heh, pretty funny....especially "fuck that shit, then ishit for real. i do shit for maybee 10 minute. then i whipe my ass" ....

Old Post 08-08-01 04:56
maga is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
skadoomer

now accepting resumies fur bad spellers club of doomworld

Old Post 08-08-01 07:24
skadoomer is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

I WANNNa BE A MEMBEBBR°°|°°!!!!!

Old Post 08-08-01 07:38
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Geez, I hope your life really doesn't suck this bad! J/K

/me smacks you for spelling so poorly

Old Post 08-08-01 12:03
DooMBoy is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
kain
Banned

i cant spell good. my teacher say holy shit fist time she see me write. i then say fuck you bitch. then she shut up for whole year.

Old Post 08-08-01 15:02
kain is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
kain
Banned

ya ya ya. me say to skadoomer wtf is ska? ska is stupid shit. i kick loots ass in deathmatch cus i better. i then say ha ha ha. i get 9 replys for useles post in a non doom3 forum. ska doomer dont know forums so he think all foum is doom 3. i kick you ass bitch. loot i kick ass. today i wake up and listen to my riovolt www.riohome.com i say holy shit this is cool. then momy say go to registration. then dad come out of toilet. i say holy shit it stink. smell like skadoomer fart. i know ska now. ska is stupid. kain like watch tenchi muyo and dbz gt. i see dbz gt and i say holy shit it cool. my power go out so i have to go now.

Old Post 08-08-01 15:10
kain
Banned

i say ling nice then ling dont give me title. kain want title. title make kain fell good. better then loot. wtf is loot. loot is cool but name sucks donkey balls. i dont try but skadoomer know. i com to forum b4 he come. then he get more pst then me. i say holy crap he like doom to much, he have no life. i take shit some more. motha fuck. stupid chugs chokolate milk make me shit.

Old Post 08-08-01 15:13
MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

SKA IS COOL, AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT BOY!!

Old Post 08-08-01 15:14
kain
Banned

i no understand ska. prodigy is the cool thing. then i shit whil i listen to prodigy and make my shit shoot out with 500 watt sub woofer in my car. the i say o shit, i shit my pants and loot, skadoomer and mcvilewhore say, nasty, lets play doom.

Old Post 08-08-01 17:57