User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > What is this Post Hell thing?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:18.   
Rubilacxe
Doomworld's Wad Ripper

Sorry to sound ignorant (I just came back after 4 months) but, whats the point of "Post Hell"?

Old Post 08-08-01 03:57
Rubilacxe is offline Profile || Click here to Send Rubilacxe a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

Its where bad posts go to die.

Old Post 08-08-01 03:58
MACVILWHORE is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

Post Hell
Where bad posts go to die.

Kinda self explanatory?

Old Post 08-08-01 03:58
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

whats the point of "Post Hell"?

Jeez, you have been away a long time....

Old Post 08-08-01 04:00
AirRaid is offline Profile || Click here to Send AirRaid a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Rubilacxe
Doomworld's Wad Ripper

yes, but what the heck makes a post "bad" anyways?

and, I'm not asking "What IS post hell" I'm asking "Whats the point of Post Hell". As in "Why should it exsist?"

Old Post 08-08-01 04:09
Rubilacxe is offline Profile || Click here to Send Rubilacxe a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Whatever Ling deems to be utterly useless. No doubt this thread will wind it's weary way there. Try reading a couple of the threads already in there. If you can stand the colour scheme...

Old Post 08-08-01 04:11
AirRaid is offline Profile || Click here to Send AirRaid a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dark Fox
No one <3's me enough

yes, but what the heck makes a post "bad" anyways?

...anything with the word "kain" in it..

Old Post 08-08-01 04:14
Dark Fox is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

its a ripoff of the SA post hell.

Old Post 08-08-01 04:15
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Whats SA?If its a site send me the link.

Old Post 08-08-01 05:05
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

He means the SA Gas Chamber. SA=SomethingAwful. Go to the forums and look at the Comedy Gas Chamber.

Old Post 08-08-01 05:08
Lt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

Sorry to sound ignorant (I just came back after 4 months) but, whats the point of "Post Hell"?
It gives stupid posts a chance to be imprinted on DW forum history forever, instead of deleted.

Plus when posts get deleted our post counts get knocked, so I'm very fond of post hell :P

Old Post 08-08-01 05:14
Lt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
maga
look deep into my eye

He means the SA Gas Chamber. SA=SomethingAwful. Go to the forums and look at the Comedy Gas Chamber.

that forum is a fucking joke, if you ask me....

Old Post 08-08-01 09:04
maga is offline Profile || Click here to Send maga a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Post Hell rules.Its funny.I almost own page 1.Heh.

Old Post 08-08-01 09:23
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

that forum is a fucking joke, if you ask me....
That's what it's supposed to be. Didn't you read the main page?

Old Post 08-08-01 09:57
maga
look deep into my eye

yeah, but that's ridiculous...

Old Post 08-08-01 10:20
maga is offline Profile || Click here to Send maga a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Oh, and a word of warning there, Rubilacxe, be careful about saying Post He**, I had my post count taken away for saying it and so did MACVILWHORE.

Old Post 08-08-01 12:10
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

Oh, and a word of warning there, Rubilacxe, be careful about saying Post He**, I had my post count taken away for saying it and so did MACVILWHORE.
No, it's not because you said "post hell", it's because you were repeatedly telling the administrators which posts to move there. It's to keep everybody from yelling "POST HELL!!!!!111" in every thread they don't like, so that half the replies in all the threads posted aren't "POST HELL!!!!11".

Old Post 08-08-01 14:26
lmnt
BAND

Yeah, Lt got it right.

Old Post 08-08-01 18:01
lmnt is offline Profile || Click here to Send lmnt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

No!!! You just said some bad words. Now you will go on probation

Old Post 08-08-01 19:03
Disorder is offline Profile || Click here to Send Disorder a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Post Hell rules.Its funny.I almost own page 1.Heh.

That's not something to be proud of. But if you REALLY want to own Post Hell, then keep doing your magic.

Hehehhehe...

Old Post 08-08-01 21:10
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote