User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Polling for dollars

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 14:19.   
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

New poll!

Ok, you run a huge professional wrestling company. Which doom demon do you recruit as a wrestler?

I'll say either the imp, because the "thorns sticking through your spandex tights" would be cool, or the cacodemon, 'cause nobody could figure out how to get him down and pin him!

Old Post 06-15-01 16:55
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

ok, you win

Old Post 06-15-01 16:57
fraggle is offline Profile || Click here to Send fraggle a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

I'd say the pigdemon. It's hard to knock down, cause it's so small. It can also bite most wrestlers' balls off easily.

Old Post 06-15-01 17:34
Disorder is offline Profile || Click here to Send Disorder a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

I dunno. Probably the Baron or Knight of Hell. They're both huge, hulking, bad-a$$es with hands the size of shovel-heads and they'd proabbly kill anything that got in their way, including wrestlers.

Old Post 06-15-01 17:41
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Does it have to be limited to one? I'd say everything except the humans.

Old Post 06-15-01 22:04
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
CacodemonLeader
Powerslave Fanatic

I'd place my bets the Baron of Hell, and I'm not going to go with the Hell Knight since it's weaker compared to the Baron of Hell.

Old Post 06-15-01 22:55
CacodemonLeader is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote