User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > doomboy poll

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:32.   
diluted
I am maga

just a teency little poll about: who all thinks doomboy asks sum of the stupidest fucking questions known to mankind?

Old Post 06-15-01 18:35
diluted is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Let me ask you something-do you think you're the only one who can ask questions around here? Or are you referring to my other post, the one that asks about 11 Doom questions? What's the matter, f*ckhead, couldn't answer all of'em? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!1111
/me flips diluted off

Old Post 06-15-01 19:04
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

NEWBIE FIGHT!"%#!"%##"%

Old Post 06-15-01 19:22
Shaviro is offline Profile || Click here to Send Shaviro a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

I'm not new.

Old Post 06-15-01 19:30
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
diluted
I am maga

im reffering to all ur retarded ass posts cocksucker and um lemme ask this why do u put *'s in ur swear words? doesnt ur mommy allow u to swear or what? any ways all ur posts are either REALLY retarded questions or poems or pointless news....and really dont know WHAT the fuck ur laffing at....maybe ur insane...who knows ...untill then....keep the stupid questions to ur self unless its INSANELY important

Old Post 06-15-01 19:49
diluted is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
diluted
I am maga

and any wayz i dont spend all my time worrying about why the doomguy can carry so much or how many ports there are and so forth....who really gives a fuck...id like to know...gimmie a list of names

Old Post 06-15-01 19:50
diluted
I am maga

im just a kid whos working on c++ level making and soon tc making....dont know what the fuck ur doin....maybe hopin to win some poetry contest....im tryin to build a future here..

Old Post 06-15-01 19:52
spank
I'm afraid of Americans

Doomboy seems much cleverer than you. So there.

Old Post 06-15-01 20:01
spank is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
diluted
I am maga

hey man im jus speakin my mind. i come from a family where if ur that stupid that u hafto ask stupid questions then u need told what the fuck now...i admit doomboy isnt ALL bad....but sumtimes his stupidity pisses me off...he just HAD to say something about my spelling...i mean what the fuck does he know about how well i can spell....im not even gonna try to prove that i can spell good cuz then u all be like he had a dictionary im not goin thro that bullshit....im just sayin...stop the stupidity

Old Post 06-15-01 20:19
diluted
I am maga

and just so u know CLEVERNESS is quite different from intelligence...u cant judge some ones INTELLIGENCE by what they say...for all u know they talk stupid cuz theyre too lazy to talk all correct and shit....fuck grammar...too much work....

Old Post 06-15-01 20:21
spank
I'm afraid of Americans

u cant judge some ones INTELLIGENCE by what they say...

Thank you for proving me right, dumbass. You're the sort of kid that needs to be slapped every time he wakes up, y'know? I bet you listen to Limp Bizkit and Eminem.

I'm anxiously waiting for a reply like "heye waht you're porblem with limp LIMP RULZZZZZZZZZ BITCH! YA!#!!!"%"

Old Post 06-15-01 20:23
spank is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

You are dumb.

Old Post 06-15-01 20:23
Disorder is offline Profile || Click here to Send Disorder a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
NiGHTMARE
Forum Legend

A slightly flaw in your logic. Intelligent people know not to be lazy.

Old Post 06-15-01 20:46
NiGHTMARE is offline Profile || Click here to Send NiGHTMARE a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
diluted
I am maga

right thats why intelligent people invent things to make life easyer

Old Post 06-15-01 21:06
diluted
I am maga

limp bizkit are a bunch of corporate bastards eminem is a wigger i like slipknot shut the fuck up

Old Post 06-15-01 21:08
Lt
Administrator

You are dumb.

Actually, it's true. Knowledge and intelligence are different. You can be a genius and not have any kind of vocabulary, in which case you'd look like an absent-minded idiot when you tried to talk, and even dumber when you tried to explain some bright idea you came up with. Likewise, some people know a lot of big words and tons of history and world affairs and yadda yadda yadda but they couldn't figure out how to run a VCR without an instruction manual.

Old Post 06-15-01 22:14
Lt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
diluted
I am maga

thank u lut....and any wayz....i appoligize for this thread..

Old Post 06-15-01 23:10
Windowpain

People won't get pissed at you if you just take the little extra time it takes to SOUND intelligent. At least not around here.

Old Post 06-15-01 23:25
Windowpain is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
diluted
I am maga

why should i take the time to SOUND intelligent when i know im intelligent and really have no need to prove it to n e one

Old Post 06-16-01 00:02
Lt
Administrator

Guten Tag!

Old Post 06-16-01 02:15
Lt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
diluted
I am maga

WHAT the fuck is all this shit ..... goddamn u people are strange

Old Post 06-16-01 03:08
stphrz
I use a blowtorch to make crme brle

A wop bop a loo bop a bop bam boo!

Old Post 06-16-01 03:26
stphrz is offline Profile || Click here to Send stphrz a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
diluted
I am maga

tootie frutti ah rudy or what ever the fuck he sayz

Old Post 06-16-01 04:10