User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > skadoomer's bad day

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:42.   
skadoomer

so i go out drinking last night with my best friend, last night i'll see the kid before he leaves for colledge. So i figure i'll do the sensible thing, wait til my parents are asleep and sneek out of the house with their beer. The night is so fucking crazy, not only do we get trashed out of our minds, we sneak into a construction and walk out with building keys, networking cables and a....vacuum cleaner. So where walking home and we see a poliece officer approach us...ignores my firend and talkes me back to my house. Appearently my parents herd me sneak out and called the cops. Needless to say that i had to explain the vacumm cleaner but i'm about to get kicked out of the house myself. Now its 10am, i need to go to work, but i'm still so trashed. I work at a pool, so i sit every half hour. Needless to say my day at work sucked cause if i wasn't sitting watching the water, i was puking my brains out. So, um, anyone have a similar experience?

Old Post 08-16-01 07:12
skadoomer is offline Profile || Click here to Send skadoomer a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

To quote Caleb from Blood. "Your bad day just got worse.".

Old Post 08-18-01 11:47
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote