User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Victory is mine!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:54.   
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

Mom: You should learn some life skills for when you go off to college. You should at least know how to make scrambled eggs.

Me: That's what the internet is for (smiles).

Mom: Oh c'mon, that's not a recipe thing, scrambled eggs is something you learn to do. If you can actually learn how to make scrambled eggs off the internet, I'll pay you five bucks!

GOOGLE SEARCH

/me is five bucks richer.

Old Post 08-16-01 23:33
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Arioch
not arioch

rofl

Old Post 08-17-01 00:13
Arioch is offline Profile || Click here to Send Arioch a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

scrambled eggs? HA! Chicken Cordon Bleu master right here! muahahahahaha I AM THE SUPREME DOOM CHEF!!!sorry, got a little out of control there...

Old Post 08-17-01 00:16
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoOmEr4LiFe a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Amanichen

Chicken Cordon Bleu master right here!

Dude...it's breaded chicken with a frickin cheese sauce. Is that really something to brag about?

:p

Old Post 08-17-01 00:37
Amanichen is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

better than scrambled eggs...besides at least it sounds impressive

Old Post 08-17-01 00:44
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoOmEr4LiFe a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

My chicken ding is quite impressive

Old Post 08-17-01 02:07
fodders is offline Profile || Click here to Send fodders a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

I do a good tin of baked beans. :P

Old Post 08-17-01 02:08
AirRaid is offline Profile || Click here to Send AirRaid a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

cold ordered pizza, anyone?

Old Post 08-17-01 02:43
999cop is offline Profile || Click here to Send 999cop a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

CHEESE!!

Old Post 08-17-01 02:45
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o
/¯_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

doom style hobo soup! chunks of real imp, demon and baron with a hint of dried cocodemon's blood and bone dust. then blasted with a BFG.

Old Post 08-17-01 03:01
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sephiroth a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

Pasta god right here. Any sauce for pasta, you want it, you got it, improvision costs a little more, though!

Old Post 08-17-01 03:21
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Click here to Send pilottobombadier a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Same here. Pasta = daily lunch.

Old Post 08-17-01 03:27
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

doom style hobo soup! chunks of real imp, demon and baron with a hint of dried cocodemon's blood and bone dust. then blasted with a BFG.

/me puts on a crosshair and aim accurately at it and fires rocket. boom!

Old Post 08-17-01 03:28
999cop is offline Profile || Click here to Send 999cop a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

I prefer plasma-blackened zombie corpse myself, with some Imp brains on the side.

Old Post 08-17-01 03:28
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

I made a sandwhich once. I cant cook. I can only make ceral and sandwhiches. Oh and hotdogs/hamburgers.

Old Post 08-17-01 03:31
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

I made a sandwhich once. I cant cook. I can only make cereal and sandwhiches.

gross

Old Post 08-17-01 03:45
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

Zaldron...you are truly a kindred spirit! Meh. enough with the flattery...I'm a god when it comes to imprrovising for pasta sauces, too...once, all that was left was all these hollandaise sauces, so I used those...I actually made a REALLY kickass sauce...but not the hollandaise alone...mixed in shitloads of spices, cheeses, and veggies (green and hot peppers), as well as some black pepper for taste...oh it was good...

Old Post 08-17-01 03:45
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Click here to Send pilottobombadier a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

The last time I 'cooked' anything properly I had to throw away the pan.......

Old Post 08-17-01 03:54
AirRaid is offline Profile || Click here to Send AirRaid a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Yeah, I spend 10 minutes sawing off the black shell from a tuna I tried to cook :)

Old Post 08-17-01 03:57
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

I have a great recipe for chili that I can make. It serves five and takes about an hour of monitoring and mixing. The main bits are to NOT use tomato wedges (I hate those fucking things) and NOT put in so much fucking water it ends up runny.

It's chili Goddammit, its supposed to be THICK not a fucking stew.

The beans are a mixed bag, I usually mix up two or three kinds to keep the flavor going.

You simply MUST add tons of spices to it but stay away from herbs... they don't go all that well with most Spanish dishes.

As for peppers, I fucking hate Jalapeños. They're not even that hot and they taste like you're eating metal shavings. Fucking nasty. Instead, use some dried Jabaneros, just one ground up very well for normal people... personally I take at least fourteen of the motherfuckers. =)

Lastly, and most importantly, don't use fucking saltines. Use Ritz butter crackers, they have a much better flavor that complements the chili powder better. No side dish is necessary, but it goes really fucking well with cheese or on a taco or anything you can come up with. =)

Old Post 08-17-01 05:15
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
HateFactor

chicken parm....mmmmmm *drools uncontrolably*

Old Post 08-17-01 05:18
HateFactor is offline Profile || Click here to Send HateFactor a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
skadoomer

eck, meat sucks! As a vegitarian, I LOVE Cesar salad with bits of tofu and a glass of soy milk. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old Post 08-17-01 05:23
skadoomer is offline Profile || Click here to Send skadoomer a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lost Soul
I appear at random

chicken parm....mmmmmm *drools uncontrolably*

Oh man... that stuff is SSSSSSOOOOOOO good...

Old Post 08-17-01 05:27
Lost Soul is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lost Soul a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

I hate runny chili, but I do like it when it has a little bit of a tomato-like flavor. My grandma likes cajun food, so whenever she makes chili, she tries to stay away from hamburger and puts in chunks of deer steak instead. There is like three or more different kinds of beans she puts in it too.

Old Post 08-17-01 05:29
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ShadyXMR
I'm a Slave 4 U

I prefer plasma-blackened zombie corpse myself, with some Imp brains on the side.

Would you like some of MAC's coffee to go with that?

Old Post 08-18-01 04:51
ShadyXMR is offline Profile || Click here to Send ShadyXMR a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

...I'm a god when it comes to imprrovising for pasta sauces, too...

I try to not go crazy with those experiments, afterall, my brothers are expecting FOOD at noon.

Still, I can make a pretty good tomato/octopus/a-lot-of-other-stuff sauce.

Old Post 08-18-01 04:56
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Rubilacxe
Doomworld's Wad Ripper

I ain't no Chef Tony, but I make a hell of a bowl of soup :p

Old Post 08-18-01 05:48
Rubilacxe is offline Profile || Click here to Send Rubilacxe a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

I can make microwave chicken.

Old Post 08-18-01 08:55
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

that's what I make, "chicken ding" :)

Old Post 08-18-01 10:10
fodders is offline Profile || Click here to Send fodders a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

eck, meat sucks! As a vegitarian, I LOVE Cesar salad with bits of tofu and a glass of soy milk. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

A vegitarian doomer? such a thing exists?

BLACK IS WHITE! UP IS DOWN! Hamburgers eat people!!!!

Ummm...

just ignore me.

Old Post 08-18-01 10:35
Captain Red is offline Profile || Click here to Send Captain Red a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote