User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > What do you guys think?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:00.   
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

The following is SPAM I received:

Dear Windows User,

Now you can boost the reliability of ordinary Windows 95, 98 and ME to nearly the level of Windows NT or 2000, Microsoft's professional and industrial version of Windows.

The new WinFix is a very effective way to improve the reliability of Windows, because it makes Windows fault-tolerant and self-repairing.

And WinFix is very safe, because it operates completely independent of Windows.

CLICK HERE to find out more about WinFix, the safest, most effective way to keep you working, by keeping your PC working non-stop.

Arlen Dixon, CEO
Pinewood Software Marketing

-------------------------------------------------------

This announcement is intended for PC users who asked to be kept
informed about new developments in Windows technology.
To be removed from future mailings, please reply with REMOVE in the subject line.

Old Post 06-16-01 18:05
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Post hell! POST HELL!

If you wanna increase the stability of your system, run an operating system that actually works.

Old Post 06-16-01 20:58
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Windowpain

I second the motion!
Off to post Hell with this thread!

Old Post 06-17-01 00:50
Windowpain is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Arioch
not arioch

Your wish is my command.

Old Post 06-17-01 01:23
Arioch is offline Profile || Click here to Send Arioch a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote