User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > The person who started FNORD should...

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38.   
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

...Have what done to them?

Old Post 08-20-01 13:37
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

KNorton is the master of Fnord.

Old Post 08-20-01 13:41
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

KNorton rules.

Old Post 08-20-01 21:54
deathz0r is offline Profile || Click here to Send deathz0r a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

I have nothing against the guy who wrote the books.

Old Post 08-20-01 22:10
læmænt is offline Profile || Click here to Send læmænt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

What's wrong with fnord? It's one of my favorite words, if you can actaully call it a word. It should have nothing done to it. Except that it should be placed on a pedestal right outside the entrance to the forums, so people can gaze at its wonderful magnifence. It should be the POTD of the week. All worship fnord!!!!!!
Fnord ownz j00!!!!!!!!111

Old Post 08-21-01 02:31
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AndrewB
I would commit first degree murder and then fabricate evidence to make it look like self defense.

I don't care who started it. It's whoever is keeping it going that I'd like to hang. Mah, actually I wouldn't. Then I might go to jail and all.

Old Post 08-21-01 04:08
AndrewB is offline Profile || Click here to Send AndrewB a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

where is (pushed into a vat of molten steel)?

Old Post 08-21-01 06:18
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoOmEr4LiFe a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

What's wrong with fnord? It's one of my favorite words, if you can actaully call it a word. It should have nothing done to it. Except that it should be placed on a pedestal right outside the entrance to the forums, so people can gaze at its wonderful magnifence. It should be the POTD of the week. All worship fnord!!!!!!
Fnord ownz j00!!!!!!!!111
and here's the reason why almost everyone on here hates Fnord.

Old Post 08-21-01 10:55
deathz0r is offline Profile || Click here to Send deathz0r a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote