User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Oh, man...this sucks.....

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24.   
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Well, I thought I'd update about my life.
Last night I went to one of those blasted drink-all-you-can-and-puke-in-the-front-yard parties. I went home in my new 2000 Chevy Camaro. While I didn't trash it, my "friends" fucking puked all over the fucking inside of the car. Needless to say, I was (and still am) just a BIT pissed. Plus I had to go to school today. I felt so out of it, that I told the teacher I was sick(which didn't take much acting, BTW), and I drove home slowly. I just got home 34 minutes after I left. I didn't want to wreck, you see. I still felt drunk, and still do. It's a wonder that I can even type these words. I have a huge fuckin' migraine, my stomach's tied up in knots, and my mouth tastes like 3-month-old beer.
What a shitty day for DooMBoy.........
Maybe tomorrow will be better, if I can sober up by then.....

Old Post 08-21-01 18:58
DooMBoy is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Amanichen

Maybe you should lay off the alcohol, seriously.

Old Post 08-21-01 19:09
Amanichen is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Normally, I don't do alcohol. I don't smoke. I thought this was going to be a party where drinking alcoholic substances would be forbidden, since it was a school night. Boy, was I WRONG.
And yes, I'll stay away from beer, liquer, and such stuff.

Old Post 08-21-01 19:19
DooMBoy is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Peter Heinemann
Marathon Man

Friends of mine played some hefty alcohol games in school: They used to hide a bottle in their school bags and then they sucked the scotch up to their mounth through a duct. Whilst having a lesson! They placed the duct under their pullovers and shirts so that they only had to place their hands over their mouth and suck. This should not be a hint :)

Old Post 08-22-01 01:22
Peter Heinemann is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lmnt
BAND

This should not be a hint :)

And why not?

Old Post 08-22-01 01:42
lmnt is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Peter Heinemann
Marathon Man

This should not be a hint :)

And why not?

Well, drinking Jack Daniels in the school classes cought cause a major downgrade in someones life.

Old Post 08-22-01 01:56
Peter Heinemann is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Am sure Doomboy said earlier he is 14/15? and he owns and drives a "2000 Chevy Camaro" ?

Old Post 08-22-01 01:59
fodders is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Am sure Doomboy said earlier he is 14/15? and he owns and drives a "2000 Chevy Camaro" ?

In his "drunken stupor", he must've meant to say "tricycle".

lol

Old Post 08-22-01 02:15
999cop is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

Am sure Doomboy said earlier he is 14/15?
That's CacodemonLeader, Doomboy is 18 or something.

Old Post 08-22-01 02:45
Lt is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o
/_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_

well drinking can be a fun way to relax. however this type of drinking is stupid, wreckless, and ignorant. drinking like that can kill u very easliy. also driving while drunk is a disrespect. even if i have had just 4 beers i usally stay the night or for a few hours more. personaly anyone who drinks like that makes an ass of them selves and usally regrets it. if u drink do it right and stop before u start pukeing and passing out and NEVER drink and drive

Old Post 08-22-01 02:53
Sephiroth is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
skadoomer

i had a very similar expierence a few weeks ago and posted it. The post went to hell but you can still read it.

alchahol sucks, from here on out its illeagel substances all the way!

Old Post 08-22-01 05:26
skadoomer is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

There's a lot of fun to be had with drinking games. At the start of the get together we'd never have enough to get EVERYONE good and blasted, so we'd sit in a circle, indian legged, on BAR STOOLS, and pass around a bigass bottle of black label Southern Comfort. Gulp pass gulp pass gulp pass... first fucker to fall off the bar stool doesn't do anymore drinking. =)

Ever drunk yourself sober? Me and my cousin sat down with about 40 MGD's and started playing Mortal Kombat 4. Next fucking thing I knew it was 9 am, most of the beer was gone, and we were totally fucking sober. Very strange. We slept for about two hours then woke up and did some more drinkin'. ^_^

IMHO, though, drinking sucks. Hangover, shitty taste (unless you get expensive liquor [TEQUILA ROSE AND SMIRNOFF ICE RULE!]) and generally people get pissy when drunk. That's why God invented WEED.

No hangover.
You get fucked up faster.
No nasty taste (I actually like it).
You're not at risk to go anywhere in your state.

They want to go get more weed? HA! You sit up then you sit the fuck right back down. =)

Just make sure you roll it all, sort it all, and have enough Doritos and Mountain Dew on the table to make it through and you'll be allllllllllll riiiiiiiiight. |]-~

Not that I've ever done anything like that, mind you. ^_^

Old Post 08-22-01 05:34
deadnail is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Me, my cousin and my bro went up to a friends house at like 2:00 am and my cousin got wasted. We brought him home and my friends left. He started puking all over the place.

Old Post 08-22-01 05:37
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

i had a very similar expierence a few weeks ago and posted it. The post went to hell.
Hey, what a great idea!

Old Post 08-22-01 05:40
Lt is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote