User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > New Ralphis Character!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:40.   
Ralphis`
Loser

HIE!!!!!! WHAT R U DOING AT THIS SITE!! ITS ABOUT KILLING!! LOL U R DORKS. ANYWAY I SAW THIS GIRL AND SHE HAD A SWEET ASS LOL. I'M GONNA GO SO BBS LOLOL.

Can anyone Guess this weeks Character?

Old Post 08-22-01 00:15
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Hmm...I dont know...damn...

Old Post 08-22-01 00:26
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

relapse
[urlhttp://freedoom.despayre.org:81/]freedoom[/url] help FreeDoom out!
[urlhttp://ralphis.slipgate.org/doomkart]Doomkart[/url]
synchro8:Smoking kills you.
BigBadGangsta150:So does living...

what the heck, badb? you missed your brackets after the [url

Old Post 08-22-01 02:21
999cop is offline Profile || Click here to Send 999cop a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

AbOuT tHrEe WeEkS aGo, I wAs GoNnA gO hAnG oUt WiTh ThIs DuDe, LOL? I gOt SoMe ReLaTiVeLy SiMpLe DiReCtIoNs FrOm OnE oF tHoSe FuNkY iNtEr-NeT sItEs ThAt GiVeS yOu DiReCtIoNs To AnD fRoM dIfFe[i]ReNt AdDrEsSeS aNyWhErE iN tHe WoRlD, LOLOLOL! It'S fUnNy WhEn YoU eNtEr DiReCtIoNs To OvErSeAs CoUnTrIeS, sOmEtImEs ThEy Go NuTtY, ROFL LOL. AnYwAyS, oNe Of ThE dIrEcTiOnS sAiD tAkE tHe ToLlWaY aNd I dIdN't HaVe AnY cHaNgE tO sPaRe So I fIgUrEd I'd JuSt TaKe SiDe-RoAdS, HAHAHAHA. I'd BeEn OuT iN tHaT gEnErAl VaCiNiTy BeFoRe, No BiG dEaL. I lEfT mY dRiVeWaY aT aRoUnD 8:00 PM[i], LOL. ThErE's ThIs MaIn RoAd, RoOsEvElT RoAd, I gOtTa FiNd To GeT tO hIs PlAcE. I sTaRt HeAdInG wEsT tO fInD tHiS rOaD, tHiNkInG iT rUnS nOrTh/SoUtH. GoInG wEsT fOr HaLf An HoUr AnD nOt fInDiNg It, I fIgUrE tHe RoAd MuSt Go EaSt/WeSt InStEaD oF nOrTh/SoUtH, sO i HeAd SoUtH tO fInD iT, LOLOLOL. PUSANUS! GoInG sOuTh FoR aBoUt 20 mInUtEs, I's NoT eXaCtLy SuRe WhAt'S gOiNg On AnYmOrE. ThE rOaDs StArT tO cUrVe AlL oVeR tHe PlAcE. I fOlLoW mY kEeN sEnSe Of DiReCtIoN aNd NaViGaTe ThRoUgH tHeSe CuRvEs, WhIcH bRiNg Me To IrViNg PaRk RoAd, LOL, A fAmIlIaR eAsT/wEsT rOaD, wHiCh I cOnTiNuE tO tAkE wEsT. ROFL LOL MAO111. AfTeR gOiNg WeSt DoWn It FoR aBoUt 50 mInUtEs TrYiNg To FiNd ThIs StUpId RoAd, I'm NoW pAsSiNg O'HaRe AiRpOrT (fOr ThOsE nOt FaMiLiAr WiTh ThE aReA, i'M nOw 30 mIlEs EAST oF mY hOuSe, NoT 90 mIlEs WeSt, WhErE i ThOuGhT i WaS, HAHAHAHAHA.) YeS, I hAd SoMeHoW gOtTeN tHrOwN oFf 180 dEgReEs In ThAt CuRvE mAzE aNd WaS gOiNg EaSt InStEaD oF wEsT. ThInG iS, i DiDn'T pAsS iRvInG pArK RoAd BeFoRe, So I hAvE nO iDeA hOw I gOt On ThE oThEr SiDe Of It. BuT nOw It'S tImE tO hEaD bAcK dOwN tHaT rOaD aNd TrY tHiS aLl OvEr AgAiN. On ThE wAy BaCk I gEt SiDeTrAcKeD dOwN a BuNcH oF sIdErOaDs BeCaUsE oF sOmE dItZy GaS sTaTiOn AtTeNdAnT's LaCk Of DiReCtIoNaL fOrTiTuDe. ThEsE sIdErOaDs ToTaLlY lOsE mE :( :( :( :( :( :( :(. I'd Go 4 BlOcKs Up A rOaD, pAsS a RoAd I sHoUlD hAvE tUrNeD dOwN, aNd ThEn 4 BlOcKs BaCk DoWn To FiNd ThAt RoAd, BuT tHe StReEt I wAs LoOkInG fOr WhIcH wAs OrIgInAlLy 4 BlOcKs BaCk Is GoNe, AnD tHeN sO iS tHe RoAd ThAt CrOsSeD iT iN tHe FiRsT pLaCe. DaRk CiTy, AnYbOdY? HAHAHA I mAdE a FuNnEy!!!!11 LOLOLOL :) :) :) :) NoW, nOw, NoW I fInD a DiAgOnAl HiGhWaY wHiCh LeAdS iN tHe PrOpEr NoRtHwEsT dIrEcTiOn. DrIvInG dOwN tHiS fOr AbOuT 40 mInUtEs EnDs Me Up In SoMe StUpId FaRmLaNdS, wHiCh I sOoN fInD oUt ArE aBoUt 100 MiLeS wEsT aNd 40 MiLeS nOrTh Of WhErE i WaNt To Be :( :( :(. Of CoUrSe ThErE aRe No TuRnArOuNdS oN tHeSe RoAdS sO iT's AnOtHeR 10 mIlEs NoRtH tO tHe FiRsT iNtErSeCtIoN, tHeN aNoThEr 10 MiLeS eAsT tO aNoThEr InTeRsEcTiOn WiTh A gAs StAtIoN wHeEe I tRy AnD gEt DiReCtIoNs. ThE aTtEnDaNt PoInTs Me DoWn A sOuThEaSt HiGhWaY, oF cOuRsE iT cUrVeS aLl OvEr ThE pLaCe So I gEt LoSt EvErY mIlE oR sO. I sToP aT aBoUt 7 GaS sTaTiOnS oN mY wAy To FiNdInG tHaT dAmNeD rOoSeVeLt RoAd, LOLOL. My TaNk Is On EmPtY aNd I hAvE nO mOnEy FoR gAs At AlL (tHe FaCt ThAt I dIdN't EvEn HaVe ChAnGe FoR a ToLlWaY iS wHaT sTaRtEd ThIs MiSaDvEnTuRe In ThE fIrSt PlAcE.) I fInAlLy FiNd ThIs FrIgGiN rOaD; iF i HaD gOnE 3 mIlEs SoUtH oF iRvInG pArK rOaD wOuLd I wOuLd HaVe BeEn ThErE. So I pUlL iNtO tHiS D000dE's HoUsE aFtEr 12:30 @ NiGhT, aBoUt FoUr + A hAlF hOuRs AfTeR i WaS sUpPoSeD tO bE tHeRe. He HaD jUsT gOnE tO bEd, BuT wAs KiNd EnOuGh To LeT mE sTaY fOr 10 MiNuTeS aNd GiVe Me $4 FoR gAs MoNeY tO gEt HoMe. LOLOLOL.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 'IM An MRON!
[/u]

Old Post 08-22-01 02:33
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote