User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > WAY offtopic
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:30.   
Linguica

http://www.linguica.com/Linguica-Gasp.jpg

Old Post 08-23-01 09:46
Linguica is offline Profile || Click here to Send Linguica a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ShadyXMR
I'm a Slave 4 U

h33r m mg rl l33 k r h glbl GŧV G FG wh  bTH

Old Post 08-23-01 09:57
ShadyXMR is offline Profile || Click here to Send ShadyXMR a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
RTC_Marine

if i ever upload an avatar, i would call it rtcssofuckofanddontusethis.gif

Old Post 08-23-01 10:06
RTC_Marine is offline Profile || Click here to Send RTC_Marine a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

y0u p|-|33r |!|\|9u!c4'5 |\/|4|> 5|<!||5.

Old Post 08-23-01 10:19
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esco
I PULLED A SHOTGUN BILL

Yo BBG: I like dat sig, dawg! Dat be some deep shit there, and I agree wit it 150%, believe dat!

But, even though Tupac was one bad mothafucka, I still like Notorious BIG better! Dat mothafucka had some serious lyrics dat I could relate to. Especially dat one jam "things done changed" (dat stuff be true, "damn shit done changed!!")

Ay yo, Red_warrior : when are ya gonna introduce me ta blue valkyrie and green elf? I'm still waiting ta meet them, cuz those be some fine lookin' ladies. Shit, I don't care if one of them is an elf, if she be 200 years old or somethin' she gots ta be mad experienced! Hell's YEAH!!!!

You wanna get high?!

]

Old Post 08-23-01 10:28
esco is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Red_Warrior

I knew Ling's avatar was a type of sausage/meat, but not that particular type. I don't know my processed meat very well, neither will I ever. It still looks like a face to me, but now it's a face with more meaning....

Old Post 08-23-01 10:31
Red_Warrior is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Red. This may sound stupid but are you male or female? You see since its the net its kinda hard to tell just because of a name.

Old Post 08-23-01 10:33
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jon
Freedoom Bloke

you aint in no goddamn fish cult :P you have to pass our initiation first.

Old Post 08-23-01 10:34
Jon is offline Profile || Click here to Send Jon a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Sure. Go for it!

Old Post 08-23-01 10:35
esco
I PULLED A SHOTGUN BILL

Red. This may sound stupid but are you male or female? I am really drunk.

ROFLMFGAO!!!!!!

(rollin on da floor laughin mah fuckin' ghetto ass off)

Red is a lady, boy! What's wrong wit you!

/me hands BBG another bottle of alcohol and a big-ass blunt/

Now, drink it all up, and smoke dat doobie good, or you won't gets no suppa! ;]

Old Post 08-23-01 10:36
esco is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Yeah. I kinda changed that. I am drunk but my friends told me that has nothing to do with red being a male or female. Its only a factor in how much I puke.

Old Post 08-23-01 10:38
Red_Warrior

BBG, I'm a female, and I've gotten this type of confusion 'cause of my name before. Nothing new... *she sighs and merfs* now be of the fish cult! Swim freely in the waters that are the forums. Or something like that. It's too early in the morning x_X....

Old Post 08-23-01 10:39
Red_Warrior is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

How old are you? I am 15. I am drunk. esco! GET AIM! Get the name esco! Da true ghetto nigga!

Old Post 08-23-01 10:40
esco
I PULLED A SHOTGUN BILL

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA,
HA, Ha, ha, ho, ho, hee, hee, hee, hah, hah, hah, hmmmm....

Dat is da funniest (but true) shit dat I have seen in a long fuckin' time! By da way, I thought dat yo original statement was much fuckin' better than the new one!

Goddamn, I'm stoned!!!

]

UPDATE: oops I just saw yo new post. What's AIM, where do I get it, and how do I use it.
I won't be doin' it tonight though, cuz I'm gettin' ready to go sweepy bye (it's 6am over here! DAMN)

By da way Red_Warrior.... how's red dwarf, and yellow sorcerer doin? ]

I'm assumin' you got yo name from gauntlet. Am I right?

Old Post 08-23-01 10:41
Naked Snake

Dawg! Get on ICQ!

Old Post 08-23-01 10:43
Red_Warrior

BBG, I'm 16, and am not drunk. *Wheels in an aquarium from off-forum* I think this fish is waaay into the tank already...

-Red, is is -not- available, so don't ask.

Oh, and Esco... not from Gauntlet. Actually it's a really obscure reference I got my name from... in FF7. Doesn't make much sense, never will.

Old Post 08-23-01 10:44
Naked Snake

Damn.
/Me cries. I LOVE YOU!

*friend:he is really drunk. he most likely dont love ya.

Old Post 08-23-01 10:49
esco
I PULLED A SHOTGUN BILL

Damn.
/Me cries. I LOVE YOU!

*friend:he is really drunk. he most likely dont love ya.

ROFLMFGAO!!!!

HOLY SHIT, I'm gonna choke over here!! HA, HA, HA, HA, HHOOOOO dat is too much!! I think I've had enough for one night, I'm out! I need me some sleep anyways. I'll holler at ya later BBG! Oh and Red.... feel free ta say "HI" whenever ya notice mah ghetto ass exists! ;]

Now you and BBG "play" nice now Red, ya hear me!

]

Old Post 08-23-01 10:52
Naked Snake

Tight dawg! Me and red gonna play nice! We are gonna talk about world peace, Doom and her avatar and how helly damn cool it is.

Old Post 08-23-01 10:55
Naked Snake

Tight dawg! Me and red gonna play nice! We are gonna talk about world peace, Doom and her avatar and how helly damn cool it is.

Old Post 08-23-01 10:56
Red_Warrior

Poor BBG fishie... he who actually -does- love me is a very unlucky man indeed... well, in most cases anyway. *Puts BBG fishie in a tank* you'll love it in there, 'cause there's one of those little diver people that moves, -and- a BFG to melt his head off..... *erks* dunno if the water'd evaporate though.... maybe I should've tested that first. Oh well ^_^ *readies a bucket of water if it -does- happen*.

*Waves* Esco, you have more sense than I... *is still wide awake at 6:19am*

Old Post 08-23-01 11:00
Naked Snake

Heh. My fishie wants a hug! Will someone hug him!?

Old Post 08-23-01 11:05
Red_Warrior

Erm, someone else has to hug the fishie.... you see, BBG, if I hug you, I have to make you nice, tasty fishy on the stove with lotsa spices and eat you. Those are the rules of the kitsune-neko.... and because fishies taste good. Cooked ones anyway....

Old Post 08-23-01 11:08
DiSTuRBeD

I'll hug your fi.... hey, wait a minute!

Old Post 08-23-01 11:09
DiSTuRBeD is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

OMG. I just died laughing from that one disturbed! OMG! I am sobering up too. Thats a good.

Old Post 08-23-01 11:13
Naked Snake

Erm, someone else has to hug the fishie.... you see, BBG, if I hug you, I have to make you nice, tasty fishy on the stove with lotsa spices and eat you. Those are the rules of the kitsune-neko.... and because fishies taste good. Cooked ones anyway....

You want to eat me? Um...

Old Post 08-23-01 11:15
Red_Warrior

No, BBG, I -don't- want to eat you, but... foxes and most felines find fish to be very appetizing. I like mine with more spices though.... sushi is pretty good too. The only fish I don't eat are eels, as I have pet one ^_^. But you ain't an eel, you you're fair game... ^_-

-Red, who is reminded it's morning... where's the coffee?

Old Post 08-23-01 11:18
Naked Snake

My last name is Fox. I prefer chicken to fish. Fuck fish when there is a chicken to munch.

Old Post 08-23-01 11:19
Naked Snake

That reminds me. What is your name? My name is Andy Fox.

Old Post 08-23-01 11:25
Red_Warrior

I have no name ^_^ I was hatched from a mutant spore, so they say.....

Old Post 08-23-01 11:26