User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > WAY offtopic
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12.   
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Really? ME TOO! We have so much in common. We shouldnt breed however. I dont think a tough hardcore, pull out all stops warrior like you and a smart sexy drunk person like me would not make a good pair. I still love you though!

Old Post 08-23-01 11:29
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Red_Warrior

Naaw, I like your fish, but only as a potential friend. Or if I'm starving to death, then lunch. But mostly as potential friend.......

-Red, who leaves to make coffee after psoting....

Old Post 08-23-01 11:31
Red_Warrior is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DiSTuRBeD

It's hard to like a dead fish you know :P

speaking of fishy avatars, i hope Esco likes escofish.gif wich i just sent to ling!

Old Post 08-23-01 11:34
DiSTuRBeD is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

You like my fish!?
Fish:Um...hey. Sup?
RW:Hey...grrr...
Fish:Was that a "friendly" growl or a hungry growl.
RW:Go through this door and find out...
Fish:Um...k.
*Fish staggers around for a bit. Half an hour later he finds the door. RW licks her lips as he is about to enter. Is she hungry or friendly? We shall never know cause the fish passed out and she tossed his ass outta her house.

Old Post 08-23-01 11:35
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Red_Warrior

You can like a dead fish you know if he was tasty ^_^! I think I like BBG fishie better alive though...

Me? A tough warrior? No, more of a manical, devious, deranged and possibly insane warrior. I usually defeat foes by either melting their brains into goo, or if they don't have brains -to- melt... *pats her rocket launcher*. I'm more weird than fierce. Might be why most males I know in school are afraid of me....

-Red, who wants her evil coffee -now-!!

Old Post 08-23-01 11:41
Red_Warrior is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

/Me hands RW coffee, and she grabs it and does a backflip, not spilling any coffee, landing on her roof and she drinks it. She looks down at me with an insane look in her eyes then me runs.

Old Post 08-23-01 11:43
fodders
OWNS YOU

Sheeesh, get a room!

Old Post 08-23-01 11:49
fodders is offline Profile || Click here to Send fodders a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Red_Warrior

*Tosses the empty mug at fodder's head. It hits with a solid -thnk- and he curses* I feel much better now ^___^

Coffee: one of the key food groups that nobody mentions......

-Red Warrior, who has her coffee in, ironicly, a mug with pansies on it. It was cheap and she need a mug, and it was that or daisies... *shudders*

Old Post 08-23-01 11:53
Naked Snake

Sheeesh, get a room!

Can we tell them RW?

Old Post 08-23-01 12:05
Red_Warrior

Can we tell them RW?

What, tell them that I got my coffee and that I'm no long a danger to humanity for a few hours? Why bother?.... it's more fun to toy with your prey, myuu huuu huuu.....

Old Post 08-23-01 12:10
Naked Snake

No. That we are secret lovers. We roam the country killing and making love. So should we tell them?

Old Post 08-23-01 12:11
Red_Warrior

Woah, little fishie dude.... that wasn't me with the lovemaking... the killing, yes, but lovemaking... don't think so. Poor dazed BBG fishie.... did someone hurl a brick at your head again and give you a concussion?...

Old Post 08-23-01 12:14
DiSTuRBeD

did someone hurl a brick at your head again and give you a concussion?...

That's how they wake him up in the morning :)

Old Post 08-23-01 12:16
DiSTuRBeD is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

I could swear that was you. Wait now I remeber! Me you and my GF Trisha have been roaming the country killing, robbing, drinking shit and smoking tree and me and my GF making love while RW drinks coffee.

Old Post 08-23-01 12:18
Red_Warrior

Hey, free coffee is good coffee! And believe me, thrown coffee mugs hurt.... you guys can do the killin' and I'll just loiter around, sipping coffee.... ah, the life for me!

-Red Warrior, who is in a -very- weird mood this morning.... beware!

Old Post 08-23-01 12:24
Naked Snake

God my head hurts. Sobering up sucks.

Old Post 08-23-01 12:26
DiSTuRBeD

I can cure that. Start drinking again :)

Old Post 08-23-01 12:30
Red_Warrior

Nooo! If he starts drinking again, he might try to marry me or something x_X... or strip down nekkid and run around. Wait..... fish are almost always nekkid.... *thinks* hrrmm... this ranks as one of the weirdest morning yet. Oh well..... back to the coffee.

-Red Warrior
"I have a soul! *Lifts up a foot* see? Right on m' shoe!"

Old Post 08-23-01 12:36
DiSTuRBeD

You.. like coffe.. don't you :)

Btw, stop dissin' the fishes, or i'll have the invasion started early..

woooops, i shouldn't have said that.....

Old Post 08-23-01 13:03
Red_Warrior

No, seriously, I do like the fish ^_^. Cute, deranged, or just odd, I like all the fish avatars. It's just fun for a predator to pester 'em a little.... *grins* I'm evil, and I grin often. Does that means I get to be dictator for the world now? Or does it mean somebody spiked my coffee?

-Red Warrior, who actually doesn't like the taste of fish much..... too... fishy.

Old Post 08-23-01 13:12
DiSTuRBeD

oh god no...about your coffee...

You haven't seen MACVILEWHORE running around your house, have you?

Old Post 08-23-01 13:40
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

I deem this the dumbest frikkin thread in DW history.

Old Post 08-23-01 15:16
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mizz
Mini-Member

My avatar is the best! Even though it's a little smaller than a pixel you can see how this one can easily dominate the fish family. But what everyone doesn't see is that it's friendly kind that has nothing against fishes, even with the super sharp teeth and horns,and a body well built for killing(fishes). I guess this creature was too far from the camera for you guys to see.

Old Post 08-23-01 15:50
Mizz is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Red_Warrior

Yes Mizz, I'm sure your horned avatar critter thing is great and powerful indeed, but what's the point if it's the size of a flea egg? It's a tiny terror who can maul about two skin cells at a time. Hooray for microscopic avatars!

Old Post 08-23-01 17:35
Mizz
Mini-Member

It's not small, it's just too far for you to see.And it wouldn't maul anything, that's mean. But if it's for self defense it will.

Old Post 08-23-01 19:12
Mizz is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

This thing is SO gone. I dunno where's Lüt. He should take care of this...

Old Post 08-23-01 19:18
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

This thing is SO gone. I dunno where's Lüt. He should take care of this...

Old Post 08-23-01 19:30
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

This is where you add your comments, Liam :P

Old Post 08-23-01 19:37
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

/me throws this post in the mircrowave and puts it on sens0r reheat

Old Post 08-23-01 19:42
MACVILWHORE is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esco
I PULLED A SHOTGUN BILL

/Me reads thru da thread/

/me busts out laughin insanely/

*25 minutes later* Holy Spit, dat's somethin! Boy is lüt gonna lock this mothafucka up tighter than a new inmate closes his legs in da shower room! Goddang, ya'll peeps is crazy as fuck, on da real. :P

Ay yo BBG and Red: it's nice to see ya'll gettin along so, um...... well nice ta see ya'll chillin. And remember don't forget ta invite me to da wedding! HA HA HAAAA!!!!

/me ducks a barrage of flyin' coffee cups/

Dat's how ya do it fodders!! And disturbed.... I don't know what da fuck and "escofish" is, but if it's anything like mah ghetto ass, dis forum be in some DEEP SHIT!!! ;)

If you're playing strip poker with a bunch of waitresses from denny's, and you win, you frikkin lose!

Not necessarily, dawg! Personally if I gots da option of winnin' 50 bones, or seein' some ladies naked, well... like Notorious BIG says... "GIMME DA LOOT, GIMME DA LOOT!"

Fuck em, I'll grab da cheddar and then just ask da best lookin' bitch ta ride out somewhere wit me ta chill. Then I just pass her some alcohol, get her feelin' good, and we do our thing! I'll help dat girl find Jesus, BELIEVE DAT!!!!

Plus, dat old "look but don't touch' shit sure as hell ain't gonna get me off! :P

Aight Lüt, if ya gots ta, go ahead and lock dis shit. (Although I'm hopin' ya won't... but somehow I don't see that NOT happening) And while you do dat shit... I'm gonna help mah boy out over here.....

/me chucks archvile46 of da mothafuckin' cliff AFTER pimp-slappin him/

:P

Old Post 08-23-01 20:41
esco is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote