User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > TIME FOR NEW AVATAR UPLOADS SWEET MERCIFUL JESUS
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:10.   
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

LONG LIVE EDIT MESH AND MESHSMOOTH/NURMS APPROXIMATION!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Ok. I'm done.

Old Post 08-25-01 02:59
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
CacodemonLeader
Powerslave Fanatic

Great. Now excuse me for being an retarded, but how the hell do you people make fishes?

I used PSP7 to do mine.

Old Post 08-25-01 03:24
CacodemonLeader is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Your fish fears my bulbasaur!

Old Post 08-25-01 03:37
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

I'm not really THAT dangerouns, Arch. See? I'm friendly...BITE HUMAN, GROIN!!!!!!!

Old Post 08-25-01 03:46
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

/me check's feet and pubic hair.

Nope, not today, at least.

Old Post 08-25-01 03:57
Naked Snake

Heh. My bulbasaur ran away.

Old Post 08-25-01 04:02
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

And that's supposed to explain your sex change?

Old Post 08-25-01 04:04
Naked Snake

Damn you Zaldron! I am merly trying to express my love for Red_Warrior!

Old Post 08-25-01 04:08
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

Uh...ok.

/me begins to work on map19...

Old Post 08-25-01 04:11
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

She made this avatar! I am nonsober! w00t! I got the 100th reply on this and the 150th! Damn I am so good!

Old Post 08-25-01 04:15
RTC_Marine

can you all stop using kats avatar, its hers, so leave it!

Old Post 08-25-01 06:14
RTC_Marine is offline Profile || Click here to Send RTC_Marine a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Red_Warrior made this avatar. I want to express my love to her by using her creation.

Old Post 08-25-01 07:17
læmænt
BAND

I want to express my love to her by abusing her creation.

What a weird idea of love...

Old Post 08-25-01 07:20
læmænt is offline Profile || Click here to Send læmænt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Linguica

Red_Warrior made this avatar. I want to express my love to her by using her creation.
Wow, it's almost like something out of Shakespeare.

Old Post 08-25-01 07:23
Linguica is online now Profile || Click here to Send Linguica a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Doth thee truly belive so?

Old Post 08-25-01 07:25
læmænt
BAND

Wow, it's almost like something out of Shakespeare.

"A tale told by an idiot,
Full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing"

Old Post 08-25-01 07:26
læmænt is offline Profile || Click here to Send læmænt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

No. Do you even know her outside of this site?
Do you even have to ask?

Old Post 08-25-01 07:58
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

No. Do you even know her outside of this site?

You mean, people can actually exist outside of this site?

Old Post 08-25-01 08:02
Naked Snake

None of you can get in the way of my love for Red_Warrior! NONE OF YOU! NONE!.
/Me rushes to get a ciggarette and get unsobertized.

Old Post 08-25-01 08:05
ShadyXMR
I'm a Slave 4 U

None of you can get in the way of my love for Red_Warrior! NONE OF YOU! NONE!.
/Me rushes to get a ciggarette and get unpubertized.

Whoa there BBG. Don't want to undo all the progress you've made thus far, do you?

Old Post 08-25-01 08:26
ShadyXMR is offline Profile || Click here to Send ShadyXMR a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

|-<''progress''>-|

There.

Old Post 08-25-01 08:44
Lüt
Administrator

You forgot the *'s

Old Post 08-25-01 08:45
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤progress,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

Old Post 08-25-01 08:46
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

|||p - r - o - g - r - e - s - s|||

Old Post 08-25-01 08:58
esco
I PULLED A SHOTGUN BILL

HELL'S YEAH!!! Now dis here be some tight as shit! Thanks for da avater guys!!! By da way, which one of ya'll made it?

I only wish I could have put mah puerto rican flag in da background, cuz everyone up in dis piece gonna think I'm black instead of "latino"!!! Ah well, my new sig. should fix dat shit!! THANKS AGAIN DAWGS, YA'LL PEEPS IS DA BOMB!!!!

/me passes a blunt da size of a smokestack around da doomworld general forum, and brings in a bunch of fine ass latin woman with some serious "ghetto booties"/

¦]

Old Post 08-25-01 09:04
esco is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

I think esco's avatar really suits him.

Old Post 08-25-01 09:12
læmænt
BAND

Uumm, why? :)
I think it suits me. But then again, who am I to judge?

Old Post 08-25-01 09:24
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

Hell, very few people's avatars suit them. Mine does, 'cuz, well, it a picture of me dammit. =)

Ling suits him, since he named himself after a sausage company. I have no idea what sort of subconscious sexual connotation that bears but hey, run with it.

Esco's suits him well, since he mentions smoking blunts, ghetto booty and 40 ouncers in every single fucking post he does.

A Pokeaman would suit BBG well for obvious reasons.

Lüt's doesn't fit him, that's me with my glasses on... and sorta out of it... looking right through the camera. ^_^

Dashiva's is another of me (Godammit Lüt), this time with some expensive as fuck sunglasses on.

Zaldron's kicks ass. Lots of ass. Lots of fine ghetto booty.

...and finally, Disorder has the title he deserves. =)

Old Post 08-25-01 09:24
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

What has nothing to do with you?

Old Post 08-25-01 10:02
Naked Snake

Oh.

Old Post 08-25-01 10:12