User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > just seeing my sig is

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:30.   
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

I have a message for you. I dreamt DOOM had come out. And it was so different and new to anything anyone had ever experienced with a computer that it was confusing and at the same time aweinspiring. My dream did not go so far as to illuminate exactly what the new world of DOOM was like. It was really just a glimpse of something far beyond anyone's imaginations as to what the game would be like. From the limited insight this divine dream gave me, I will now make the following prediction: The game will be so advanced that only the sharpest programming minds will be able to grasp just how complex the engine is and what its limitations are. Unlike Wolf3d and DOOM and Quake and all games since where any layman could see what the limitations of the engines were and how the lighting was done etc. the rebirth of DOOM will leave its users baffled at how it was created.

Old Post 08-23-01 18:02
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

ROFL!

Old Post 08-23-01 22:42
Disorder is offline Profile || Click here to Send Disorder a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Wow... even I don't have a good line for this.

Old Post 08-23-01 23:55
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote