User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Contest

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:56.   
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

Simple, really. Who can get the most posts sent to Hell. So, umm..., let's see. Stories seem to be pretty unwanted in the forums....
With a rocket launcher strapped to my back, a shotgun in my right hand, a pistol dangling from my rist, a chaingun also strapped to my back, a backpack full of ammo with a a BFG stuffed inside underneath all the weapons strapped to my back, and a Plasma Rifle slung over my shoulder behind me ontop of the rocket launcher and chaingun. I'm loaded. With confidence, I step onto that island of fire. A shotgun seargent stands before me, not paying attention, he doesn't hear me sneaking up behind him. I grapple for my chaingun. Now if I can just get the damn weapon untangled from the others. Shit! I trip and land in a heap, the rocket launcher on my back getting triggered by the chaingun and plasma rifle slamming into it when I hit the ground. The seargent in front of me is blown 20 feet away from me and my legs are blown off. Shit, I was too loaded.

Old Post 08-24-01 00:16
Hellbent is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Simple, really. Who can get the most posts sent to Hell.
I dunno if I'd say "simple", since it's hard to get a lot of posts sent there without being banned. It would be a tough competition to win, really.

Old Post 08-24-01 00:22
Lüt is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote