User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > HAHAHAHA! ROFLMBO!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:15.   
Executor666
GOATSE LINKS ARE GREAT!

I found THIS in a Massachusetts DMV license application:

[checkbox] Check here if sex has changed. Note: additional documentation may be required.

Change sex to: [checkbox] Male [checkbox] Female

'Nuff said.

Old Post 08-30-01 02:42
Executor666 is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

That was very funny; now die.

Old Post 08-30-01 02:45
læmænt is offline Profile || Click here to Send læmænt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

/me inspects executor666's panties

Old Post 08-30-01 02:45
MACVILWHORE is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Executor666
GOATSE LINKS ARE GREAT!

I didn't really see the actual license application or fill it out. A portion of it had been put into PC Magazine's "Backspace" section because it's funny.

Another picture from there was a banner ad that said "Hate Banner Ads?"

Old Post 08-30-01 02:51
Executor666 is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

Another picture from there was a banner ad that said "Hate Banner Ads?"

I think I've seen it on this here forum.

Old Post 08-30-01 02:58
læmænt is offline Profile || Click here to Send læmænt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
elbryan42
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cacodemon

DIE GARY COLEMAN DIE!

I'm glad that banner is gone. I really am. That's easily the most disturbing thing I've ever seen in the net. /me shivers just thinking about it.

Old Post 08-30-01 03:10
elbryan42 is offline Profile || Click here to Send elbryan42 a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

What about the FRIGGIN AWFUL "SHOCK THE MONKEY AND WIN $20" PIECE OF SHIT!?

Old Post 08-30-01 03:56
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Back on DoomNation there was one that said "YOU WON!" in huge text with flashing neon colors that Jeff K would be jealous of. Anybody prone to seizures would have died after 5 seconds of seeing that.

Old Post 08-30-01 04:09
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

What about the FRIGGIN AWFUL "SHOCK THE MONKEY AND WIN $20" PIECE OF SHIT!?

I hated that. It was so easy, I shocked the monkey every time...WHERE'S MY MONEY, DAMMIT???

Old Post 08-30-01 04:11
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
RTC_Marine

yeah, POS if you ask me...

Old Post 08-30-01 04:36
RTC_Marine is offline Profile || Click here to Send RTC_Marine a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

I've seen those banner ads and they all suck...that monkey one was such a rip...right now at the top of the screen is a banner that says 'lick the frog'...I don't wanna know what kind of euphamism that is...
Aww Jeez...

Old Post 08-30-01 04:50
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

/Me licks the frog and has hallucinations.
Gah. Go ahead. Its fuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Old Post 08-30-01 05:53
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
RTC_Marine

my favorite ads are flash ones, but not gay ones like, shock the monkey or lick the frog. :P

Old Post 08-30-01 05:58
RTC_Marine is offline Profile || Click here to Send RTC_Marine a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I have no favorite ads. I don't think there is such thing as a "good ad"

Old Post 08-30-01 06:01
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

A good ad is a dead ad. I see almost no ads after installing the firewall.

Doomworld looks so much better without them =)

Old Post 08-30-01 06:04
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

arioch has the best banner ads on his site if you ask me.

Old Post 08-30-01 06:49
deathz0r is offline Profile || Click here to Send deathz0r a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

Back on DoomNation there was one that said "YOU WON!" in huge text with flashing neon colors that Jeff K would be jealous of. Anybody prone to seizures would have died after 5 seconds of seeing that.

There is another similar to that one, but instead of it saying "YOU WON!" it says "WINNER!"
I haven't seen it around anymore.

Old Post 08-30-01 06:53
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote