User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > a question or two

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:41.   
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

Ok. My first post was exactly that, and before the thread degenerated into mindless flaming on archviles part, and a logical, coherent arguement on mine, I asked a question: Does any one know where doom 64 mods and weapon mods for doom can be found. Only one person answered this question and I would like more answers please.
Also, who makes 'Twice Risen' because I downloaded it a while ago and, fucking impressed, went to see if progress had been made, and none had! pretty annoying, esp. since it was so good.

lut- why the hell did you lock up that thread??? Do you really believe that people are serious about what they say when they argue on this forum???? Not funny either was your misuse of power regarding the posts in that thread. If you ever do that again, I will find you.

Old Post 09-01-01 11:25
THE_Widowmaker is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote