User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Not completely off topic

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:17.   
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

Some grammatical errors in the site:

Under the description of what Instant Messsaging is

...he will recieve the IM the next time he login.

Should be ... the next time he logs in.

Under the description of what Private Messaging...

will light up when a new PM messages is in the PM box.

Should be message, not messages.

And, umm... perhaps I should be emailing this to DW... oh wel..

Old Post 09-01-01 14:01
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I bet it was lots of fun searching the Doomworld FAQ for typos.

Old Post 09-01-01 14:03
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Geeeze at least get the basics right before you start on semantics RECEIVE

Old Post 09-01-01 14:13
fodders is offline Profile || Click here to Send fodders a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

ROFL.

Disorder is offline Profile || Click here to Send Disorder a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

I bet it was lots of fun searching the Doomworld FAQ for typos.

Yeah, even better than Happy Hour...r0flma0

Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Alai
Green Marine

Hellbent, here's what you wrote in the biography in your profile:

I was born in a town called Stourbridge in England. My parents were living in europe for about 7 years where they decided to have 4 kids, me being the runt of the litter. There are four kids in my family in order of oldest to youngest: Illona, Steffen, Alethea and myself, Jason. Illona and Steffen were born in Germany and Alethea and me were born in England. I was two when we moved to America. And I have since lived on the same street in the beautiful Berkshires.

>My parents were living in europe for about 7 years where they decided to have 4 kids, me being the runt of the litter.

It should be "My parents were living in Europe for about 7 years, where they decided to have 4 kids; me being runt of the litter."

>Illona and Steffen were born in Germany and Alethea and me were born in England.

It should be "Illona and Steffen were born in Germany, Alethea and I were born in England."

>I was two when we moved to America. And I have since lived on the same street in the beautiful Berkshires.

It should be "I was two when we moved to America. I have since lived on the same street, in the beautiful Berkshires."

Pickypicky? Yep, you started it.

Old Post 09-01-01 14:23
Alai is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

Oh I get it. This is some kind of TV-spelling-game-show.

Old Post 09-01-01 14:26
Disorder is offline Profile || Click here to Send Disorder a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

lol! Wanna proof read my english papers for me?

RECEIVE!
Hey, I was just doing a favor for DW. But I can't blame you for getting me on that one.

I wasn't searching for typos, I was reading you dumb shit. People on DW are too damn critical. Oh, wait I was too. No, mine wasn't a criticism, I was just pointing out some typos I noticed, 'figured DW cares about its presentation.

Old Post 09-01-01 14:34
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Good lord people, GET LAID!

Old Post 09-01-01 14:35
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote