User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > freedoom problem
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27.   
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

I downloaded freedoom, but the zip file is 0k big. wtf is this? I tried downloading again several times but it still fucks up. Whats wrong?

oh, and to the bloke who weighs 7.3 stone (which is 102.2 bls) unless u r 1-a girl
or 2-less than 10 years old
then you need serious medical assistance because that is fucking thin.

Oh, deadnail, when you say u can bench press 250, were u refering to kgs, cause if so- wow!!! I can only do 165kg (365bls).

Old Post 09-02-01 01:30
THE_Widowmaker is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

liar

Old Post 09-02-01 01:36
fodders is offline Profile || Click here to Send fodders a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

If you think thats a lie, than I feel a bit sorry for you. There's a guy in my school who has done 200kg. More to the point, answer the fucking question or not at all.

Old Post 09-02-01 01:41
THE_Widowmaker is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

I downloaded freedoom, but the zip file is 0k big. wtf is this? I tried downloading again several times but it still fucks up. Whats wrong?

Its not a zip file.
I checked the website and the files there are not 0k big so its your browser which is the problem. I'm not responsible for browsers not working properly.

Old Post 09-02-01 01:41
fraggle is offline Profile || Click here to Send fraggle a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

I know its not 0k on the site, but it is on my PC. There is fuck all wrong with my browser. If its not a zip/rar/ace file the what the fuck is it???

Old Post 09-02-01 01:45
captmellow

hmmmm... do you like kingpin? Just a hunch.

Old Post 09-02-01 02:00
captmellow is offline Profile || Click here to Send captmellow a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I'm 5'4" dumbass. I'm not supposed to weigh fucking 150 pounds. And what the hell are "bls"?

Old Post 09-02-01 02:08
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

There's a guy in my school who has done 200kg.

Yeh, "there's a guy at my school thinks he's Elvis" but it ain't me, just like it ain't you pressing that, you're a weedy, freaks&geeks, 9 stone when wet, turd, threatening everyone on here, which proves my point

Old Post 09-02-01 02:08
fodders is offline Profile || Click here to Send fodders a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
captmellow

I'm 5'4" dumbass. I'm not supposed to weigh fucking 150 pounds. And what the hell are "bls"?
Balls?

Old Post 09-02-01 02:14
captmellow is offline Profile || Click here to Send captmellow a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

archvile...5 foot 4??? ahahahahahahhah (midget...cough)

bls is an abbreviation of pounds

Fodder's, you dickless queer, I was talking to deadnail about the bench pressing not you. Just because your weedy exercise-retardant frame is incapable of such things doesn't mean they can't be done. Don't take out your anger on me because u r a scrawny 4-foot-nothing pot-bellied twat who couldn't pull a bird if his life depended on it. I'm 6 foot 1 inch and 196bls, as I said earlier. And what point did you prove fodders??

Old Post 09-02-01 02:15
Koontzy
Green Marine

bls is an abbreviation of pounds

ummmmmm last I hear "bls" was not a abbreviation for pounds stupid!!! thats "lbs"

Later

Old Post 09-02-01 02:24
Koontzy is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

bollox, thats what I meant.

Old Post 09-02-01 02:28
captmellow

widowmaker, did you grow up in an abusive home? Seriously.

Old Post 09-02-01 02:28
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

widowmaker, did you grow up in an abusive home? Seriously.
by the looks of it, he did.

Old Post 09-02-01 02:29
deathz0r is offline Profile || Click here to Send deathz0r a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

What the hell is that supposed to mean? No, of course not.

Old Post 09-02-01 02:30
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

Leave Fodders alone, that's my nigga.

As for 250... I meant pounds. Last time I had any 'official' weights was at my girlfriends... fuck, four years ago. The highest it went was 260... and I sent that up like six times in four seconds... then she started tickling me so I quit. =P

It felt light as air. So whatever. I don't have to lift weights or drive an suv or cuss at people all the time to make up for the lack of a cock, I was lucky enough to be born with one.

Try making a convo without insulting people. You will be surprised how nicely it turns out.

Old Post 09-02-01 02:41
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

Lack of a cock???! you wish. In fact, the mere fact that you talked about your girlfriend while answering the question (something which I don't care about) proves that you are clearly sexually confused and/or unhappy with you penile length and sexual activity. I don't understand why you say =P then immediatly go on to insult me. I didn't have an abusive upbringing, I just take very badly, as most people should, to insults directed at me.

Old Post 09-02-01 02:48
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Ahahahahahahahahaha...I'm 14 years old, moron.

Old Post 09-02-01 02:48
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

Lack of a cock???! you wish. In fact, the mere fact that you talked about your girlfriend while answering the question (something which I don't care about) proves that you are clearly sexually confused and/or unhappy with you penile length and sexual activity. I don't understand why you say =P then immediatly go on to insult me. I didn't have an abusive upbringing, I just take very badly, as most people should, to insults directed at me.

No, the fact that you take badly to insults is a sign of your own insecurity. If you were happy with who you are, you wouldn't care what other people think of you, especially those that you've only met on-line and live 4,000 miles away and will most likely never meet.

Old Post 09-02-01 02:51
fraggle

I know its not 0k on the site, but it is on my PC. There is fuck all wrong with my browser. If its not a zip/rar/ace file the what the fuck is it???

Its gzipped. Hence the ending '.gz'. And yes, WinZip can read them.

Old Post 09-02-01 02:53
fraggle is offline Profile || Click here to Send fraggle a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

u r a scrawny 4-foot-nothing pot-bellied twat who couldn't pull a bird if his life depended on it.

HAHAHAHA I was, in my youth 210 lbs, weightlifter, all round hard bastard that actually won an arm wrestling championship in France once, as to pulling a bird, been there , done that, married 27 years u fool, but i do know what you pull every night ya stupid git

Old Post 09-02-01 02:55
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

No. 5'4" at 14 is still pretty fucking small. And no I'm not insecure, of course I don't give a fuck what u or anyone else thinks of me, I just feel the need to respond to an insult made against me. Hell, if what you say is true, everyone here is insecure. Besides, all the flaming is harmless, and I certainly hope none of it is intended

Old Post 09-02-01 02:56
fraggle

I feel I ought to point out that if you go around these forums insulting everyone in sight you probably arent going to be around for long.

Old Post 09-02-01 02:56
læmænt
BAND

Lack of a cock???! you wish. In fact, the mere fact that you talked about your girlfriend while answering the question (something which I don't care about) proves that you are clearly sexually confused and/or unhappy with you penile length and sexual activity.

My god.

Old Post 09-02-01 02:57
læmænt is offline Profile || Click here to Send læmænt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

No. 5'4" at 14 is still pretty fucking small.

I never said I wasn't short for my age. I'm just not a midget, as you so eloquently put it.

And no I'm not insecure,

Then I doubt deadnail is, either.

Old Post 09-02-01 02:59
captmellow

Um, what is "pulling a bird"?

Old Post 09-02-01 03:04
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

I feel perhaps obliged to say this: Does no one here give a damn about the fact that England just beat the living shit out of the filthy krauts 5-1???????

Oh, and yeah, deadnail is as insecure as they come, and has the classic symptoms of sexual anxiety, repression and confusion. Not to mention an overwhelming desire to confirm status and power within this forum. Little does he know that no one gives a fuck about him or his mum (who last night was SO loose I could barely feel her)

Old Post 09-02-01 03:06
fraggle

Um, what is "pulling a bird"?

Bird = girl/woman
Pull = score with

Old Post 09-02-01 03:07
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

pulling a bird=kissing a girl.

Old Post 09-02-01 03:07
fraggle

Oh, and yeah, deadnail is as insecure as they come, and has the classic symptoms of sexual anxiety, repression and confusion.

* dies laughing

Not to mention an overwhelming desire to confirm status and power within this forum.

deadnail is one of the coolest guys in these forums, so I imagine most people have great respect for him. As for power, hes an admin, so whatever.

Little does he know that no one gives a fuck about him or his mum (who last night was SO loose I could barely feel her)

Badoom-ching!

Old Post 09-02-01 03:10