User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > freedoom problem
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09.   
captmellow

Ah. Is that ("pulling a bird") a UK colloquialism?

Old Post 09-02-01 03:11
captmellow is offline Profile || Click here to Send captmellow a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

No, it's a feather duster. What the FUCK do you think?

Old Post 09-02-01 03:16
THE_Widowmaker is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
captmellow

Wow. Breathe into a paper bag, buddy, I'm just making some conversation.

Old Post 09-02-01 03:21
captmellow is offline Profile || Click here to Send captmellow a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Ah. Is that ("pulling a bird") a UK colloquialism?

Since he doesn't feel up to it, I'll try to answer your question rationally.

Yes, it most likely is a UK colloquialism, because I've never heard anything like that around here.

Old Post 09-02-01 03:24
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

pulling a bird=kissing a girl.

HAHAHAHA you just revealed your age, 12, in my day pulling a bird did not mean kissing a girl, hahaha you immature kid, are you sure you won't get GERMS ??? LOfuckingL

Old Post 09-02-01 03:24
fodders is offline Profile || Click here to Send fodders a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

pulling a bird=kissing a girl.

HAHAHAHA you just revealed your age, 12, in my day pulling a bird did not mean kissing a girl, hahaha you immature kid, are you sure you won't get GERMS ??? LOfuckingL

EEWWW!!! COOTIES!!!!

Old Post 09-02-01 03:28
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

What? I'm 17,old man. If you pull a girl, you snog her. If you've pulled a girl then you've had sex. And your slightly retarded reply reveals your mental age to be well below par.
Married 27 years? Christ, your wife must therefore be some sagging cow with the sex life of a teabag (unless she's cheating on you, which considering your personality I don't rule out)

Old Post 09-02-01 03:31
THE_Widowmaker is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

What? I'm 17,old man. If you pull a girl, you snog her. If you've pulled a girl then you've had sex. And your slightly retarded reply reveals your mental age to be well below par.

Whereas your ability to create such contradictory sentences says a lot about your IQ.

(unless she's cheating on you, which considering your personality I don't rule out)

"With your personality"... oh the irony... hahahaha

Old Post 09-02-01 03:34
fraggle is offline Profile || Click here to Send fraggle a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

As I suspected, a child, when you grow up and know a bit more, perhaps you could let us all know your secret, that's if DoomWorld is still here in 12 years

Old Post 09-02-01 03:36
fodders is offline Profile || Click here to Send fodders a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Damn, I seem to be talking from same side as Fraggle.....shit!......widowfucker please have my children.....no I mean it I will send them round, you can look after them

Old Post 09-02-01 03:41
fodders
OWNS YOU

Update, don't forget, widowfucker, this whole thread started by you not knowing how to d/l a file, ya big girl's blouse

Old Post 09-02-01 03:42
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

Hey, fuck you man. I'll take fraggle and you at the same time bitch- 10 second fight. Oh, and exactly how old are you? Senile dementia seems to have set in. Ling, answer me fuck you, why won't you ban me????

Old Post 09-02-01 03:49
Kid Airbag

Ling, answer me fuck you, why won't you ban me????

Please???

Old Post 09-02-01 04:18
deep
as in Deepsea

Try making a convo without insulting people. You will be surprised how nicely it turns out.

Now take it easy, but you gotta admit that's funny coming from you.

Btw. I loved the "mandrake review". Had me laughing my ass off. Don't take it back - it was a perfect review of hype vs reality.

Old Post 09-02-01 04:22
deep is offline Profile || Click here to Send deep a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

Btw. I loved the "mandrake review". Had me laughing my ass off. Don't take it back - it was a perfect review of hype vs reality.

I think we're all agreed now that Mandrake is shit.

Old Post 09-02-01 04:23
fraggle is offline Profile || Click here to Send fraggle a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

You just can't post without falling in a pit of insults and flames, right Widowmaker?

Old Post 09-02-01 04:29
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

I think we're all agreed now that Mandrake is shit.

And Debian is best?..

Old Post 09-02-01 04:32
læmænt is offline Profile || Click here to Send læmænt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

I am the best.

Old Post 09-02-01 04:35
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Married 27 years? Christ, your wife must therefore be some sagging cow with the sex life of a teabag (unless she's cheating on you, which considering your personality I don't rule out)

Bitch, fodders owns your ass. Not only does he know more than 99.9% of us but he is more respected than you are and you brag about sex more than me. I dont care about it anymore. It was fun but now its like "meh". For you it seems like a holy expiriance cause you get it mostly from your hand, miffy the neighbors dog, an inanimate object OR a really ugly fat chick.

Old Post 09-02-01 04:36
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

For you it seems like a holy expiriance cause you get it mostly from your hand, miffy the neighbors dog, an inanimate object OR a really ugly fat chick.

Hey, so it's so easy to make sex a holy experience! Why don't we all do it.

Old Post 09-02-01 04:37
læmænt is offline Profile || Click here to Send læmænt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

True. It was holy the first time. Second? Cool...well I havent had third though so I dont know where that stands. Back to this. This moron thinks he is tough for dissing an old man? Bah! Any bitch ass punk can push around an old man and think hes tough. This idiot is lucky I dont find him and beat his whack ass silly with a crowbar.

Old Post 09-02-01 04:41
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

For you it seems like a holy expiriance cause you get it mostly from your hand, miffy the neighbors dog, an inanimate object OR a really ugly fat chick.

Or all 4 at once...ick.

Old Post 09-02-01 04:43
Naked Snake

Did I say that? No. If it aint on da list he didnt/doesnt do it.

Old Post 09-02-01 04:46
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

Fucking Christ. I am not a fucking admin. Even if I was who would give a shit? Quit bringing it up. No one cares except you.

Does no one here give a damn about the fact that England just beat the living shit out of the filthy krauts 5-1???????
Oh I see, everyone that's not pure British is made out of 100% shit and they are only there for your amusement, right?

Oh, and yeah, deadnail is as insecure as they come, and has the classic symptoms of sexual anxiety, repression and confusion.
Sexual anxiety? I'm 21 retard, of course I'm sexually anxious. Repression? I showed my tits to three chicks at work the other day. I don't repress a fucking thing. Confusion? Ha. I know just what I like and I have no problems in that department. The fact that you constantly attempt to insult my sexual functions clearly states that something is wrong with yours.

Not to mention an overwhelming desire to confirm status and power within this forum.
Find one post of this nature. One.

Little does he know that no one gives a fuck about him or his mum (who last night was SO loose I could barely feel her).
Thanks fraggle`, but hey, look at all the people rushing to defend you.

Let me state it again. Can you say anything without trying to bring people down to your level?

Old Post 09-02-01 04:47
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

Ahahahahahahahahaha...I'm 14 years old, moron.

I'm 13 and im 5'11" muwaha id kick your puny little ass fagg0t

Old Post 09-02-01 04:50
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Let me state it again. Can you say anything without trying to bring people down to your level?

Not from anything I have seen of his.

Old Post 09-02-01 04:52
Kid Airbag

Ahahahahahahahahaha...I'm 14 years old, moron.

I'm 13 and im 5'11" muwaha id kick your puny little ass fagg0t

Oh, look at this handly little blade here. Bring it on, cocksucker. :P

Old Post 09-02-01 04:52
Naked Snake

Dude, look. Flamewars are lame. You are NEVER EVER EVER in your life gonna meet this fool. You talk tough, hey its the net, this person doesnt know what I look like, so I can talk shit and have no fear. FUCKING STOP WITH THE FLAMMING!

Old Post 09-02-01 04:57
Kid Airbag

Dude, look. Flamewars are lame. You are NEVER EVER EVER in your life gonna meet this fool. You talk tough, hey its the net, this person doesnt know what I look like, so I can talk shit and have no fear. FUCKING STOP WITH THE FLAMMING!

It was a joke. Hence the little ":P".

Old Post 09-02-01 05:05
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

!!!!!!!!!!!!!My level???? up yours dicksplash, it was a fucking joke. Christ, I don't give a flying fuck about your mental condition so why bother answering??? Oh, and the 5-1 England thing was an open ended question and not a derisory remark in any way. But since you had to pull it out of your fat arse, yes, everyone that's not pure British is made out of 100% shit. And how dare you assume your 'level' of conversation is higher than mine. We'd already established in the other forum that my IQ is higher than your own (only by 4 or 5 points tho) and the logic of levels within a forum is bullshit. Friends rushing to protect me??? Not here I think, but mainly because, unlike you, I don't suck the cocks of everyone by abstaining from obligatory insult throwing once and a while. I'm sure that if, after arriving here, I complimented everyone like a bitch and actually did something for the site I would be respected to. But as I have said before, earning the respect of imbeciles, retards and cretins is about as useful as Anne Widdecombe, so I am not at all phased by that remark. Oh, and how can I piss Ling off enough for him to want to ban me-I am interested to know.

Old Post 09-02-01 05:07