User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > cacodork man
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:35.   
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

Fuck off you gross pig. you disgust me. gay cunts like you should be killed at birth, you unnatural freak. Fucking faggot, you make me sick. Not only do you admit you are gay, but you do so without any shame. You want to express yourself??? So do I, by beating your twisted brains out with a meat cleaver. If I knew who you were I would force-feed you with your own vomit, and then kill you with a cheese grater.

Old Post 09-03-01 23:34
THE_Widowmaker is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

Don't worry widowmaker, cacodorkman is not the only gay person here. Ralphis is also gay, and so are bigbadgangsta, fodders, deadnail, deathwarrior and Zaldron. Not sure about Lüt and Dima.

P.S. I am not gay, I'm transsexual.

Old Post 09-03-01 23:41
læmænt is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

I'll bet you do shit face. Stick your gay-self in an oven or something, just don't stay here. At least lament and co. don't flaunt their sexual preferences.

Old Post 09-03-01 23:44
THE_Widowmaker is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

I'm not gay, I'm trisexual. I'll try anything once! =)

Keep badmouthing me and sooner or later you'll just wake up and I'll have you in a Chinese spinfuck chair. =)

Old Post 09-03-01 23:47
deadnail is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

At least lament and co. don't flaunt their sexual preferences.

Hahaha, no shit, that's the funniest phrase of the week!

Old Post 09-03-01 23:47
læmænt is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

I didn't bad mouth you deadnail, you fucking slag. Christ, will someone bomb that camp motherfuckers house please, cacodorkmans beginning to piss me off. He is sick, deranged, retarded, confused and above all, a complete fucking shameless homo.

Old Post 09-03-01 23:50
deadnail

Cacodorkman--> I think he's jealous of your leet 2nd grade spelling ability. Lemme guess, you're in Nambla right?

Widowmaker--> I was replying to Lament.

Old Post 09-03-01 23:50
deadnail is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail

Cacodorkman, in the name of God what fucking part of the world are you from? English doesn't even look like your 2nd or 3rd language.

Old Post 09-03-01 23:53
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

bigbadgangsta, fodders, deadnail, deathwarrior and Zaldron.

Im not gay. Neither is fodders cause he has a wife, deadnail talked about his GF, im not sure about DW and Zaldron but I bet their straighter than you.

Old Post 09-03-01 23:58
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Psyonisis
This chair be high, says I.

Fuck off you gross pig. you disgust me. gay cunts like you should be killed at birth, you unnatural freak. Fucking faggot, you make me sick. Not only do you admit you are gay, but you do so without any shame. You want to express yourself??? So do I, by beating your twisted brains out with a meat cleaver. If I knew who you were I would force-feed you with your own vomit, and then kill you with a cheese grater.

Sounds like the lyrics to a new Slipknot song! MOTHERFUCKING CLUSTERFUCK!

Old Post 09-04-01 00:00
Psyonisis is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

bigbadgangsta, fodders, deadnail, deathwarrior and Zaldron.

Im not gay. Neither is fodders cause he has a wife, deadnail talked about his GF, im not sure about DW and Zaldron but I bet their straighter than you.

Just in case you didn't understand that I was joking:

Ralphis is gay, everyone knows that;
You made some posts saying that you love Ralphis
Fodders and deadnail - the 'I love fodders' posts
deathwarrior - rapes tobe
Zaldron - He's Ralphis's boyfriend.

Any questions? :P

Old Post 09-04-01 00:00
deadnail

Im not gay.
NOBODY CARES.

Neither is fodders cause he has a wife,
THAT PROVES NOTHING.

deadnail talked about his GF,
I HATE THAT COKEHEAD BITCH.

im not sure about DW and Zaldron but I bet their straighter than you.
NOBODY CARES.

Old Post 09-04-01 00:02
Naked Snake

[quoteAny questions? :P[/quote]

Do you think widowmaker and cacodorkman will make a good couple?

Old Post 09-04-01 00:02
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

Do you think widowmaker and cacodorkman will make a good couple?

I think they already did :P

Old Post 09-04-01 00:03
deadnail

An insane Brit and someone who has no better grasp on English than basic mating? Sure, but a cute couple of what? =Þ

Old Post 09-04-01 00:04
Naked Snake

Freaks of nature.

Old Post 09-04-01 00:09
deadnail

Yeah, this scene is getting too weird for me. I think I'll go buy a Ford, put on some lipstick, and listen to the Squirrel Nut Zippers for a while.

Old Post 09-04-01 00:11
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

Sounds like the lyrics to a new Slipknot song! MOTHERFUCKING CLUSTERFUCK!

HAHAHAHAHA

Old Post 09-04-01 00:18
fraggle is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle

He's almost as much of a stupid retard as you are.

Old Post 09-04-01 00:19
fraggle is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Peter Heinemann
Marathon Man

"Fairest Isle, all isles excelling,
Seat of pleasure and of love."

(Henry Purcell, King Arthur)

Old Post 09-04-01 00:26
Peter Heinemann is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle

You fancy Isle?

Old Post 09-04-01 00:30
deadnail

C'MON MUTHAFUCKAS WE IN A STUDIO!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO RAPE YOUR EAR UNTIL YOUR BRAIN ROTS AWAY, YOU'LL NEVER NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE!

I FUCKING HATE YOUR FACE!
I FUCKING HATE YOUR CAR! FAGGOT MOBILE!
I FUCKING HATE YOUR WIFE! MY BITCH HAS SCABIES!
I FUCKING HATE YOUR WALLET! WHY CAN'T I HAVE MONEY?
I FUCKING HATE YOU! I WANT YOU DEEP INSIDE ME!!!!

I BET YOU THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR ASS!
FUCK THAT PUNK ASS BITCH I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!
EVERYONE MUST DIE, NOW, TODAY, YESTERDAY, AGAIN DAMMIT!
I'M A MALCONTENTED PRICK AND WHATEVER YOU HAVE I SAY FUCK IT!

I FUCKING HATE YOUR LIFE!
I FUCKING HATE YOUR SHOES! MINE WERE EIGHT BUCKS!
I FUCKING HATE YOUR RINGS! MY JEWELRY WAS FREE WITH THE FRIES!
I FUCKING HATE YOUR GLASSES! I CAN'T AFFORD TO SEE!
I FUCKING HATE YOU! I WANT TO TASTE YOUR LOVE!!!!

I WILL FUCKING SKIN YOU ALIVE AND MAKE A NEW MASK OUT OF YOUR TITS!
IF YOU CAN AFFORD A BIG MAC YOU ARE THE ENEMY! HATE YOURSELF!
EVERYTHING IS PURE SHIT! YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!
I NEVER HAVE TO RHYME OR SYNC WITH THE MUSIC BECAUSE I'M DYSLEXIC AND ILLITERATE AND I HAVE BAD DIAREAHHA AND I JUST GOT A HONEY MOON STITCH AND I'M LOOKING AT ALL YOU SUPER PREPPIE RICH SCUMFUCKS IN THE CROWD HOW DARE YOU BE ABLE TO AFFORD SOCKS! YOU ARE MY ENEMIES! I WILL GUT YOU ALL AND EAT THE SHIT IN YOUR INTESTINES BECAUSE ONE CAN OF CHILI COSTS SIXTEEN TIMES WHAT WE MADE OFF OF OUR FIRST SINGLE! FUCK I MISSED THE CHORUS!

I FUCKING HATE YOUR PETS!
I FUCKING HATE YOUR SOCKS! PLATINUM CARD DEVIL MOTHERFUCKER!
I FUCKING HATE YOUR SHICK! I HAVE TO EAT MY HAIR TO SHAVE!
I FUCKING HATE YOUR SCHOOLS! HUKT ON FONIX FUKT ME UP!
I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING THAT EVER EXISTED BECAUSE I'M TWENTY NINE AND I'M SINGING IN THIS PISSY TEENAGER BAND AND IF I DON'T GET LAID SOON I WOULD TURN INTO THE UNABOMBER IF I WASN'T SUCH A RETARDED DIPSHIT!!

I AM HATED!
I AM ALONE!
I AM A DUMB FUCK!
I CAN'T SING!
I HAVE NO SENSE OF CONTINUITY!
MY GUITAR PLAYER DOESN'T KNOW A FRET FROM A CHORD!
MY BASS PLAYER IS COMATOSE!
MY DRUM PLAYER IS MY SISTER'S HUSBAND! ROCK MUTHAFUCKAZ C'MON WE'RE IN A STUDIO YEAH YEAH YEAH C'MON YOU FUCKAZ!!

BUY OUR CD!
WE CAN'T AFFORD A MEAL AT HOT N NOW!
WE GOT OUR CLOTHES FOR FREE, OUT OF PITY FROM EXGOTHS!
WE SMELL LIKE SHIT BECAUSE I BROKE DAD'S SHOWER TRYING TO COOK A JACK'S PIZZA IN IT!

YEAH ROCK!

Old Post 09-04-01 00:33
deadnail

deadnail do you want a date
NO NOW GO AWAY, JUST JERK OFF TO MY SLIPKNOT SONG

Old Post 09-04-01 00:35
NiGHTMARE
Forum Legend

<< I bet their straighter than you >>

their = possession
they're = they are

Old Post 09-04-01 00:39
NiGHTMARE is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail

<< I bet their straighter than you >>

their = possession
they're = they are
NO NOW GO AWAY, JUST JERK OFF TO MY SLIPKNOT SONG

Old Post 09-04-01 00:40
deadnail

What about me and my straight friends? Hum? Have you JERKED OFF TO MY SLIPKNOT SONG yet?

Old Post 09-04-01 00:46
Naked Snake

I did.

Old Post 09-04-01 00:52
Peter Heinemann
Marathon Man

You fancy Isle?

just irony, since widowmaker is from the isle (London) and he seams to have problems with other peoples love (or sexual obsessions) I thought this would match.

Old Post 09-04-01 00:54
Peter Heinemann is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Im not gay. Neither is fodders cause he has a wife,

I ain't gay, I am bisexual....when I want sex I buy it...boom boom

Old Post 09-04-01 00:59
fodders is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Fodders, are pounds worth more than dollars?

Old Post 09-04-01 01:02