User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > now DOOM related, but good reading materiel!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:40.   
TheHighestTree
Retard

NOTE: Thsi was originally posted on that bravenet forum, but decided it would do well here!

Enjoy!
-TheHighestTree

One time, there was a captain named (DRUMROLL) Captain Cannibus! Now, i suppose you want to know how he got the name Captain Cannibus, which is a very good question indeed!
Captain Cannibus was born to Mrs. Leanne Cannibus (born Johnson) who is the wife of Henry R. Cannibus. Originally from Jamaica, the cannibus capital of the world, Mr. Cannibus started
a career in cannibus. He made a fortune off of his cannibus sales, and eventually travelled to America, the cannibus consuming capital of the world, to sell his stocks and bonds in
cannibus, retire, and eventually marry Leanne.

But how we've strayed from the original subject of Captain Cannibus! He is currently enjoying cannibus which he buys from his father, Henry Cannibus. Captain Cannibus's full name is
Corneillius Y. Cannibus. He stands 6'1 while wearing his cannibus stuffed shoes, 5'9 without. He has green eyes, green-dyed hair, and a slightly cannibus-green complexion. He is known as
"Captain" Cannibus due to his long-running career as the Captain of the Carnaval cruise ship, "Cannibus"

Now Captain Cannibus may enjoy the odd gram, but says he's "Never smoked enough to pass out" anytime he can remember.

Captain Cannibus is a diverse, highly-cultured cannibus enthusiest. He's enjoyed cannibus in countless different fashions, which include his vacuum cleaner, hollowed cucumbers, entire
plumbing systems, tree trunks and phonejacks. However, Captain Cannibus insists on his secret trick, "flipping a lampshade upside-down and putting [cannibus] on the bulb, man!" The
reason, he states, is proper, "room-fillage" of cannibus fumes.

When asked his future plans, Captain Cannibus told us how "wicked" his pet iguana looked as it crawled throughout his many cannibus plants.

I hope this short biography into the life of Captain Cannibus has been informitive and insightful for you.

Good Night

Old Post 09-04-01 19:12
TheHighestTree is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Isnt cannibis GREEN?

Old Post 09-04-01 22:44
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Executor666
GOATSE LINKS ARE GREAT!

It's called CANNIBIS.

The dope plant is Cannibis Sativa.

Old Post 09-07-01 01:27
Executor666 is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Executor666
GOATSE LINKS ARE GREAT!

/me decorates this post with GREEN jewels.:P

Old Post 09-07-01 23:53
Executor666 is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

Cannibus, Cannibus, Cannibus, Cannibus, Cannibus, cannibus, Cannibus, cannibus, cannibus, cannibus, cannibus, Cannibus, cannibus, Cannibus, Cannibus, Cannibus, cannibus, cannibus, Cannibus, Cannibus, Cannibus, Cannibus, cannibus, cannibus, Cannibus, cannibus, cannibus, Cannibus, cannibus, Cannibus!

Right...

Thats 30 times that word has been used in the story, boys and girls...

Now someone must shoot the stoner who wrote that piece of crap.

Old Post 09-11-01 00:58
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

all your weed are belong to us

Old Post 09-11-01 08:00
Katgut is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Let me correct this thread: B O R I N G

Old Post 09-11-01 15:26
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheHighestTree
Retard

i didn't make it to be good, exciting, or anything. I made it so i could see how many times i could misspell one word in a story without many people knowing. I was pretty tired then, but i wasn't stoned for some reason

Old Post 09-15-01 16:17
TheHighestTree is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Well thank YOU for sharing that with us.

Old Post 09-15-01 18:38
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Art thou HIGH?!?!?!?!?!

Old Post 09-16-01 02:22
DooMBoy is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Art thou HIGH?!?!?!?!?!

He shoulda wrote something cool
But he got high
He shoulda learned good English at school
But he got high
Now this post's in hell, and I know why
Because he got high
Because he got high
Because he got high

La-da-da-da-da-da...

Old Post 09-16-01 02:28
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote