User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > The contravertial doom guy

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:47.   
Super-Joe
Mini-Member

ok i have givin this alot of thought and i have figured it out. you know how you are the only marine left alive? ever wonder why? its because all the other space marines are black. you heard me, black as spades. id software didnt want this in their game so they killed them all off. go ahead and try to prove me wrong, i dare you.

Old Post 09-07-01 01:35
Super-Joe is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

No, they were BRIGHT FREAKIN' GREEN!

Kinda like this post should be once Lüt gets a hold of it.

Old Post 09-07-01 01:39
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

Um, dont you think its more likely you're the only space marine left BECAUSE THE DEMONS KILLED THEM ALL? Infact, IT SAYS THAT IN THE STORY, ASSHAT

Old Post 09-07-01 01:40
fraggle is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
prower
Linguica fired me

Whoa dude you're so fucking right, fuck those id racists, they even had those Commander Keen dolls AKA JEWS in concentration camps and the only black guy of course was the Chaingunner, who they let you mercilessly slaughter.

Old Post 09-07-01 01:40
prower is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
NiGHTMARE
Forum Legend

All the zombies (sargents/troopers) are former marines, right? So if the marines are black, how come they're white when they're zombies?

Old Post 09-07-01 01:41
NiGHTMARE is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

Well well, looks like somebody beat me to making a comment about that, but I'm on the contradictory side.

Did you get that from an HBO special? If you did, I think that documentary was a load of crap. I bet the Catholics and/or parents rights groups made it all up so people would take their side.

Think about it......how did DOOM start out like that when:

1) There are the pre-alpha, alpha, and press release beta versions available for download, where none of which involve killing black people?

2) Also available for download here at DW is the Doom Bible itself, which is the actual journal of the original ideas for the game?

Another thing to ponder is, why would id make a racist game right after they made a game where YOU were killing the RACISTS? (I am, of course, referring to Wolfenstein and Spear of Destiny.)

Unless the aforementioned wasn't made until after the killing Blacks idea was dumped, then I have proven you wrong my friend.

Old Post 09-07-01 01:44
Crendowing is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Super-Joe
Mini-Member

um....

/me runs away

Old Post 09-07-01 01:56
Super-Joe is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing

BTW, it's "controversial".

Old Post 09-07-01 01:57
Crendowing is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing

um....

/me runs away

Oh, so was I right?

Old Post 09-07-01 01:58
Lost Soul
I appear at random

Without a doubt I would think so. I mean.. that kind of idea is insane. But here's something about the doom story that didn't make sense to me. Marines more heavily aremd than you went in and got killed. You gon in with only a hangun, use what they drop, and kick ass? Were the other marines incompetent or something?

Old Post 09-07-01 02:17
Lost Soul is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote