User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Lüt, stop sending me to hell.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:06.   
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

Seeing as once a post is sent to hell it can't be replied to, I am humbly requesting, Lüt, that if the post is getting replies you just leave it. Or at least leave it for a day or more. I know I said you were slacking, but I really actually liked you slacking. In fact, I'd be really happy if you just left my gooble poop posts alone.

Fraggle, I learned that poem in grade school. I always thought it a cool poem but over the years most of it frizzled out of my memory and the only part I could remember was "oh frabjous day, calooh calay!" I'm glad I could have provided you an appropriate opportunity to post it ;).

Old Post 09-08-01 04:45
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Stuff related to Post Hell ends in Post Hell....ITS A DISEASE!111

Old Post 09-08-01 05:02
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

It must be a friggin' conspiricy man! I swear. Fuck the M.I.B its the damn M.I.G. you better fear. The M.I.G. send those whack posts to a place almost like prison but tighter lock down.

Old Post 09-08-01 05:06
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

It must be a friggin' conspiricy man! I swear. Fuck the M.I.B its the damn M.I.G. you better fear. The M.I.G. send those whack posts to a place almost like prison but tighter lock down.

Old Post 09-08-01 05:07
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

The MIG? I always thougth it were just the drunken midgets from the other side of the river. I swear, there's a river. Seriously.

Old Post 09-08-01 05:08
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

The MIG? I always thougth it were just the drunken midgets from the other side of the river. I swear, there's a river. Seriously.

The river styx of greek mythology? Bah! Its the river dyx, the river of DW forum mythology. Its almost as freaky as "made # contributions in 13 forums" so then you click it and the dude only made like 2 posts. What the hell?

Old Post 09-08-01 05:14
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Lüt, stop sending me to hell.

Like that wasn't an invitation or anything....

Old Post 09-08-01 12:06
AirRaid is offline Profile || Click here to Send AirRaid a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

I have to agree with Lüt sending your posts straight to hell. Last night you only posted crap, you have to admit it.

Old Post 09-08-01 12:49
Disorder is offline Profile || Click here to Send Disorder a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

Yeah, but sometimes the replies to the posts are entertaining. And unless people really hate having the forums cluttered with my dumb posts, I don't think they should be whisked away so quickly. I suppose after they've been cluttering up the board for several days that it'd be okay, but usually they get sent to the underworld within a matter of hours.

I suppose it's a good course of action for quality control of the forums. It makes people post intelligently on subject. But who cares if a post is off topic? If it's somewhat interesting, it should stay. Everyone now and again you need posts that aren't about doom otherwise the forums start making you sick. I posted a link here of the works of an amazing painter but it immediately went to hell. Too bad, cause his art work is amazing and few people know about him. And the type of art he does is in a style relevent to doom.

Old Post 09-08-01 14:16
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

1. Perhaps now you should register another nickname instead of "hellban"

2. Lüt wants you to have a competition with bigbadgansta and shotgun bill (super-joe) to become the king of POST HELL

Old Post 09-08-01 14:32
999cop is offline Profile || Click here to Send 999cop a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Arioch
not arioch

hell-bent or hell·bent (hlbnt) adj : Impetuously or recklessly determined to do or achieve something: was hell-bent on winning.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

--------------------

hell-bent adj : recklessly determined; "hell-bent on winning"

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

Old Post 09-08-01 14:58
Arioch is offline Profile || Click here to Send Arioch a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

1. Perhaps now you should register another nickname instead of "hellban"

2. Lüt wants you to have a competition with shotgun bill (super-joe) to become the king of POST HELL

Leave my name outta that. I want nothing at all to do with shotgun bill.

Old Post 09-08-01 14:59
Lüt
Administrator

Lüt, stop sending me to hell.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHhahahaha
hAHahahAHhahAhahahahaAHhAhahAHAHAHahahahAHAH
HAHAhahAHHAH AHhah AH hAhAH AHhaHAhahah HAha
HAHahdhadhahDHAdhfnhssdfa;g;a;pworiowijraegr
aweritgawpAFP93_$_139-4#(03420-8__@#%($)%_4$
*#%@_%(#$ _@JU#$%J@#)J_#)@%#@_%JU5!!!!!!1111

ROFLROFLFOFORLDLFORLDORLFSOFLRODLLSOFRLFSOFR
OFRREOFLROFLSOAQLFAMAOAMOAMOAORMALAOEAEOALFl
RLOSLFOFLSORLAMAOFLAOROAHAOAHAHHHAHALROTELFE
LOLOLLOLOlLOLOoololOloOL0l0l)LLL0L0L0L)LOLOL

/me looks at subject again

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

RHEHEHEHHARHARHARHARHAHHEHAHEHAHEHEHAELAEHAE
HEAELAHLALALLALEHELALEHEHEAHHAHEHAEHEHHAHEAH
AHELALHEALEHLAHLEHALELAEHLAHLALLALLEHAHAHHAA

E)#((!)#U_#R( *_#(RCM!#$% #%MU V@%U#%U_)#$%_
#(*@$ _ % VU@#AEOJE MP_@ _#%U_#$%_#*_% _%@#
%58-25 25FNJF HT- 3HJ-Q-8Q4-1HDF-1 4TJI-19
134TJ9 -AJG1 3TJ13HJQWJ[G- 3=1JU36 34JU -03
436JI-1- 8%*_!@- *%u_@% u@_* @%hthgh_!_!!!!!
%J JE_ @#*H(E @# PH(H*# *@#*# %R#_@!# )_#% %
R @#$ *(@#%_!# $_(*# (H $T_#*(@%_#*_#%_ #%_3
#%RO@JK R()JA_ !#_#( %+$()@ ($+(#@#E #JR#$%

HEHEHEHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOLOLOLROFL

HEHEHehHEHEHEHEHEH!

HAHAHAHAHAH!

hahaha.....

heh....

/me collapses

Old Post 09-08-01 15:05
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote