User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > throw me a frieken bone

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:22.   
Super-Joe
Mini-Member

lets face it, i am not going away. i love this place too much. so just let me have my old user name back. or you could be a nazi communest and be stubborn. lets face it, we all really do miss shotgun bill. search your heart you know it to be true!!!

Old Post 09-08-01 23:17
Super-Joe is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

Go stick your head in a pig.

Old Post 09-08-01 23:18
læmænt is offline Profile || Click here to Send læmænt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

No now go away.

Seriously, the way you were acting before, you should have known you would've got banned. Anybody who loves this place as much as you claim to needs to get a life.

Old Post 09-08-01 23:19
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

throw me a frieken bone

/me throws bone and it smacks shotgun bill in the face.

Old Post 09-08-01 23:31
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Ummm.... how can I put this?...

BUGGER OFF

Old Post 09-09-01 00:04
AirRaid is offline Profile || Click here to Send AirRaid a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

It was funny when he tried to play Q2 with me

Old Post 09-09-01 00:06
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

/me opens his pants

YOU WANTED A BONE, YOU GOT ONE.

Old Post 09-09-01 00:19
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

It was funny when he tried to play Q2 with me

Well you didnt have what happened to me happen to you.

Old Post 09-09-01 02:08
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

/me opens his pants

YOU WANTED A (hint) BONE, YOU GOT ONE.

You forgot a "chicken" somewhere...take a guess...

Old Post 09-09-01 02:21
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

/me opens his pants

YOU WANTED A (hint) BONE, YOU GOT ONE.

You forgot a "chicken" somewhere...take a guess...

Heh.

Old Post 09-09-01 02:24
TheHighestTree
Retard

hey BBG...what happened to you?

hey Shotgun Bill...see if "Shitgun Bill" is banned as well :)

Old Post 09-09-01 03:12
TheHighestTree is offline Profile || Click here to Send TheHighestTree a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

What's so special about this place? It's kinda hard to like a place where everybody hates you...

Old Post 09-09-01 04:12
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote