User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Re: Don't send me to hell

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:19.   
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

Now look what you've made me resort to. Posting new topics as a means to reply to the ones you sent to hell. Your last reply in that thread was great, btw. The execution was perfect. I was laughing my ass off. You should make a section of Post Heaven, where all the exemplory posts go; the ones held in high esteem and are of good standing. Or better yet, Post Punctillious. Arioch, you can go look it up in the dictionary and posts its definition here. That'd be the place where all the posts that are completely opposite of the posts that go to hell: all the punctillious posts.

Old Post 09-09-01 03:50
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

This doesn't even deserve Post Hell, just a simple "delete".

Old Post 09-09-01 04:08
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

This is your 11th post in Post Hell. Keep it up and you might even catch up with Shotgun Bill.

Old Post 09-09-01 04:09
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Now look what you've made me resort to.
No.

Posting new topics as a means to reply to the ones you sent to hell.
Which can only mean the replies will end up there as well.

Your last reply in that thread was great, btw.
As usual.

The execution was perfect.
Always is.

You should make a section of Post Heaven, where all the exemplory posts go;
Ling's already said this about 400 times now: let's see, lemme get all the tags the board supports... NO

Old Post 09-09-01 04:10
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote