User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Cacodorkman
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:05.   
Lt
Administrator

He just wants to defend his immorality.
YOU SIR, ARE A WANK.
And he's British too ;)

Old Post 09-09-01 23:40
Lt is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

I thought the flamewar was over...why is he still even trying?

Old Post 09-09-01 23:52
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

damn, I thought I stopped it by giving you guys some space

Old Post 09-10-01 00:31
999cop is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ShadyXMR
I'm a Slave 4 U

How about you all just GET SOME MORALS?!

Or how about you stop trying to force-feed your values on the rest of us like the church fanatical authoritarian fascist that you are? DON'T YOU EVER try to impose your beliefs upon me, it is my natural right to choose my own beliefs and "morals" and one of my morals is to leave other people the fuck alone as long as they don't shit around with me.

Because usually people who are secure in their beliefs do not see the need to preach to others.

EXACTLY.

Anyways, the morality/preaching argument is old now.

Old Post 09-10-01 01:32
ShadyXMR is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Can we get it right? A thing or an action is wank
A person is a wanker

Old Post 09-10-01 02:10
fodders is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lost Soul
I appear at random

Or how about you stop trying to force-feed your values on the rest of us like the church fanatical authoritarian fascist that you are? DON'T YOU EVER try to impose your beliefs upon me, it is my natural right to choose my own beliefs and "morals" and one of my morals is to leave other people the fuck alone as long as they don't shit around with me.

Thank you!

Anyways, the morality/preaching argument is old now.

I also agree. Did Doorknob/Scorpion not just take everyone thru this just a little while back?

Old Post 09-10-01 02:56
Lost Soul is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
EllipsusD

I must say, I got quite a laugh out of this whole conversation. As tempting as it is, I won't get involved. I am curious as to what Cacodorkman did that was so horrid... I heard something about crashing a web browser? On a second note, and purely out of curiosity, Executor666, what is your age? I have no intent of being rude in regards to your answer... I just want to know.

Old Post 09-10-01 03:01
EllipsusD is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

cacodorkman flooded a post and caused it to crash almost everyone's browser when they entered it.

Old Post 09-10-01 03:26
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I didn't know because I have morals and am not a disgusting scumbag like you.

What the hell are you talking about. Just because I know the definition of a word, I have no morals???

Knowing the definition of wank doesn't mean you have to be British. You could be American, Austrilian, or New Zealian. They also speak english as their home language. BTW, there is little something called translation in foreign dicionary.

Well, wank is more oftenly used in countries that speak old world English or whatever it's called. It's really not an American word, although it can be used over here.

Man, you and your morals. What are you, a churchgoing catholic parent? What a freaking wank :p

I couldn't agree more. I am so pissed off at Catholics right now it's not even funny.

I would just be shouting words, why should everyone be so disgusted? People make simple words and ideas more valuable in their heart then they need be.

I agree with this, too. Who decided that "fuck", "bitch", "shit", "damn", "bastard", and so on are so friggin' bad??? Most of them actually mean something.

I find it funny how you think someone expressing their opinions is immoral just because those opinions are different than yours.

Old Post 09-10-01 03:31
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Offtopic :

Ling, make newhotfolder.gif and hotfolder.gif transparent, that white canvas look weird.

Old Post 09-10-01 03:32
Zaldron is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ShadyXMR
I'm a Slave 4 U

Thank you!

I also agree. Did Doorknob/Scorpion not just take everyone thru this just a little while back?

HEH, no prob. :)

Yeah, I was beginning to seriously wonder cacodorkman's true identity for while.

Old Post 09-10-01 04:24
ShadyXMR is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

Ling, make newhotfolder.gif and hotfolder.gif transparent, that white canvas look weird.
Fix your gamma you asscrack.

Old Post 09-10-01 04:50
Lt is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

*Grammar*

Old Post 09-10-01 04:53
999cop is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

Huh?

Old Post 09-10-01 04:56
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

That.

Old Post 09-10-01 05:25
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

That.
No, he was talking to me.

Old Post 09-10-01 05:31
Xenoman

The freak IS banned, right?

Old Post 09-10-01 05:34
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

The freak IS banned, right?
Who, cacodorkman? Of course.

Old Post 09-10-01 05:46
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

*Grammar*

gamma -> grammar, is that what you wanted to spell?

Old Post 09-10-01 07:12
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

Gamma, as in screen brightness. You know. In Doom there's "gamma correction," right? Fix the gamma so the "white canvas" Zaldron was talking about looks better.
Did I get that right? *Sigh* Probably not. Maybe he did mean to say grammar.

Old Post 09-10-01 07:30
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

He proudly flaunts his gayness

Dude. Look. I dont give a fuck if he says hes gay. He can be gay all he wants as long as he doesnt try his gay shit on me. I have two friends that are gay. I have to constantly kick asses for them cause people make fun of them. Gay people are not sub-human. They are normal people that like something different.

Old Post 09-10-01 07:34
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lmnt
BAND

Now we all gonna make fun of you because you have gay friends :P

Old Post 09-10-01 07:56
lmnt is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Now we all gonna make fun of you because you have gay friends :P

Your friend number 2 dude :P

Old Post 09-10-01 07:57
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esco
I PULLED A SHOTGUN BILL

I have two friends that are gay. I have to constantly kick asses for them cause people make fun of them. Gay people are not sub-human. They are normal people that like something different.

/me gives BBG mad props and mad respect/

Hell's Yeah dawg, I can't stand people who be pickin' on other peeps who is "different" from what they consider "normal." And it's usually da little guys dat be gettin' picked on too!

No one ever picks on da 7 foot tall, football playin, 300 lbs guy because everyone know dat they would get knocked da fuck out, wit da quickness! Or at least hurt pretty bad! I used to be 4ft11 as a fresh man, and lots of mothafuckas thought dat since I was small they was gonna fuck wit me...... WRONG!!!

After I beat 2 of the baddest mothafuckas in da school wit a garbage can, lunch tray, and scarred them wit a plastic fork, everyone got da fuck out of mah way when I walked da halls! And when I got bigger, and saw people fuckin' wit some guy cuz he was gay, short, or didn't speak good english I would go up to them mothafuckas and let them know what da fuck is up WIT DA QUICKNESS!!!

And as for the girls that got fucked wit cuz they had freckles, or glasses, or just cuz they wouldn't give "it" up (as long as they wasn't bitches or shittalkers), I would just go up to them mothafuckas and start some serious shit wit them, cuz dat shit just wasn't right! What I did to them assholes wasn't necessarily right either, but at least them ladies could walk around school feelin' safer and happier. And helpin' peeps like dat gave me this warm, gushy feelin' inside!

By da way, da first one of ya'll mothafuckas dat cracks on me for what I just said get's laid DA FUCK OUT, BIG TIME!!! :p

Remember..... I'M OUT OF WEED!!!! AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!
/me cries/
;(
_

Old Post 09-10-01 08:33
esco is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Executor666
GOATSE LINKS ARE GREAT!

/me takes Esco's wacky weed away and gives it to the cops for use as evidence. Esco is arrested.

Old Post 09-10-01 13:23
Executor666 is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Julian

He proudly flaunts his gayness

Dude. Look. I dont give a fuck if he says hes gay. He can be gay all he wants as long as he doesnt try his gay shit on me. I have two friends that are gay. I have to constantly kick asses for them cause people make fun of them. Gay people are not sub-human. They are normal people that like something different.

AMEN!

Good to hear that in a place where 'gay' is used as an insult. Good shot bigbad!

Old Post 09-10-01 13:31
Julian is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

/me mails Liam a book titled "Decency for Dummies".

Oh, OK Miss Manners, I'll take that book gratefully and learn how to become one of those jackasses that covers his mouth when he hears a curse word. What a wank you are.
]
/me mails Liam a book titled "Limey phrases for dummies"

wank is a slang verb meaning "to masturbate". You cant call someone "a wank".

Old Post 09-10-01 15:08
fraggle is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Executor666
GOATSE LINKS ARE GREAT!

I'm sick of this. I want this thread to be whisked away to somewhere GREEN so we can stop flaming each other.

Old Post 09-10-01 16:31
Executor666 is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

Ahem, time for today's English lession kiddies.

tittie
boob
knocker
hooter
snack trays

pussy
twat
twitchet
snapper
honey pot
sweatbox
cunt
clit
beaver

dick
cock
wang
tool
dork
schweid

gay
dyke
faggot
cocksucker
lezzie
queer

nigger
honkey
cracker
darkie
beaner
spic
jap
chink
gook
mic
wop
kraut
polack

...and that's not even going into the religious slurs. Words are just words. As used here they are meaningless and trite, it depends on what they are used to represent.

More kiddies today call each other gay than asshole or dickhead.

Personally the only problem with cacodorkman I had was that he didn't really stick to the topic very damn much. If that page crashed your browser I think you just need a good dose of ram, my 256 handled the **********ly huge post without even a burp.

Waa waa he's gay mommy he's gay! Take the bad man away!

As for the concept of morality, FUCK YOU. I am a Christian and I am an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FORNICATOR. I do not go to Church as I distrust people in large numbers, no matter how good the intent may be. Even Jesus spoke out against the established church in his time.

Morality has no place in a forum about a video game where you SHOOT EVERY FUCKING THING THAT MOVES IN THE FACE WITH A SHOTGUN.

Get off your damned high horse. Who are you trying to convice of your morality, us or you? Its absoludicrously pathetic.

Cuss. Fuck women with no intent to marry them. Drink. Smoke. Masturbate. Don't wash your hands after taking a shit. Have sordid thoughts. Look at booty. Grab your wang in public. Listen to naughty music. Watch naughty things. Wear something other than wool.

Live your fucking life.

We were not created to wallow in shame and self-loathing for what we are. I refuse to believe that is our true purpose.

You're probably the kind of freak that thinks tribesmen in Africa are going straight to hell for not worshipping Christ. EAT MY FUCK. Maybe your God is that heartless and cold but mine isn't.

What you are doing is gloating and attempting to condescend to us as you see yourself as a superior to us. Its that "Well its okay because I'm better than they are." attitude that have caused so many needless deaths in the name of something as pure as the love of God. What in the name of tapdancing Satan is wrong with you, you fuckshit?

Anything, no matter how good it is, will be refused by someone when you try to hammer it down their throat and up their ass at the same time.

I hope you trip down the stairs soon and hopefully your brain will unfuck itself and you'll be a person.

No religion, belief, concept, idea, government, or tangent thought gives you the right to INTERFERE with someone else's right to exist.

You love your God? Great, well I love mine and the Jews love theirs. Don't shove a bucket full of ratshit down my mouth just because, according to you, I am a lesser person.

Morality, is indeed, a two way street.

Don't yell at people for running while you're still crawling.

Old Post 09-10-01 16:47
deadnail is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

I'm sick of this. I want this thread to be whisked away to somewhere GREEN so we can stop flaming each other.

Gah, new threads will rise and we will fight again. (r0fl)

Old Post 09-10-01 16:49
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote