User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > A very, very evil request...

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13.   
Tormentor667

...err.. well I need DeepSea... a registered version of DeepSea! Let me explain you, why: I work now for 3 years with DOS DEU and ZETH! Today I got a new PC and I wanted to start ZETH, it didn't work and my PC crashed! Stupid, isn't it!? All the other DOS Based Mapeditors don't work either! Than I tried Wadauthor, but I can't handle it! It's very hard to change you wad editor from DEU based programs to Wadauthor! So I tried DeepSea! I played around with it and saw, that it is very similar to ZETH's interface and keyboard commands! But DeepSea is a 30Day Trial Version! Reinstall doesn't work! So I have to ask you now something: Can somebody of you give me a crack for DeepSea or the FullRelease (ICQ or AIM)??? I can't afford this program as stupid as it sounds! I don't work, I am still at school! I spent all my money in this new PC! Or can somebody gimme another alternative?!

Old Post 09-12-01 16:53
Tormentor667 is offline Profile || Click here to Send Tormentor667 a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

Hint: dont ask for it here. You'll get yourself banned.

Old Post 09-12-01 16:55
fraggle is offline Profile || Click here to Send fraggle a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote