User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > less than 100 topics BIA!!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:28.   
kain
Banned

i noticed a prblem, there are three forums that have a topic count of less than 100. i dont know why but they are there. obviously people just want to post in the general forum. maybee thses forums should be put in somesort of archive. god mother fucking damnit windows needs to fix their code. i hate it when you type it erases stuff so when you press space, it erases the letter and puts a space there. BIA!!

Old Post 09-15-01 04:20
kain is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Um...that happens when you accidentally press "Ins" on the numpad or "Insert" on the scroll functions pad.

And why do you think the clans forum was killed?

Old Post 09-15-01 04:23
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

Thank you.....you can go to Post Hell now.

Old Post 09-15-01 04:46
Crendowing is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
kain
Banned

why post hell, this sint a useless post. why dont they move the insert key?

Old Post 09-15-01 16:36
kain is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Arioch
not arioch

Time to INSERT this thread into Post Hell.

The END.

Now I can go HOME.

Old Post 09-15-01 16:39
Arioch is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote