User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Seems like my posts are being deleted

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:16.   
ViperBoy

Last night i posted a message and somebody answered. Then today it was gone. I searched every one of the dw forums (using the search option in the top) and my post wasn't there.

Is there some admin who likes to irritate me or what ?

Old Post 09-15-01 13:54
ViperBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send ViperBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Probably.

Old Post 09-15-01 14:15
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

from what i have experienced of this, your post might go to post hell either deleted by moderators, ask lut, he has deleted my posts before

Old Post 09-15-01 14:22
999cop is offline Profile || Click here to Send 999cop a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ViperBoy

I "only" have one post in post hell and the one from last night isn't the one :(

Old Post 09-15-01 14:31
ViperBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send ViperBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

If you mean your posts about those fucking retarded lame comics, then no wonder they were deleted.

Old Post 09-15-01 17:36
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ViperBoy

If you mean your posts about those fucking retarded lame comics, then no wonder they were deleted.

hmm........i told you guys i was only joking around !

Old Post 09-15-01 17:49
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

Viperboy, your post was deleted because you are a worthless, uncle-fucking cocksucker with no sense of humour and no wang.

Old Post 09-15-01 17:51
THE_Widowmaker is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

hmm........i told you guys i was only joking around !

But you posted it a second time, even after we said it wasn't funny.

Old Post 09-15-01 17:52
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Yeah, and [b][u][i]THAT[b][u][i] makes you a fucking moron.

Old Post 09-15-01 18:26
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ViperBoy

the only reason you don't like them is because they insult americans !

Go fuck your grannies 3 times

Old Post 09-15-01 18:29
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

Go [i]go [b]gadget [u]UBB!!!

Old Post 09-15-01 18:34
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

the only reason you don't like them is because they insult americans !

Go fuck your grannies 3 times

Hmm...Bin Laden "insulted" Americans, too...and he's gonna get what's coming to him...

Old Post 09-15-01 18:34
ViperBoy

You can't compare me to Bin Laden !!!!!!!!

If I remove comic 3 and 4 would you be happy ?

Old Post 09-15-01 18:38
Kid Airbag

If you removed all stupid comics, I will be happy.

Old Post 09-15-01 18:40
ViperBoy

but only 3 and 4 insult americans

what if i made some that ridiculed bin laden instead ?
( if you think my comics suck no matter what, then just say no and nothing else)

whee! this is message number 200

Old Post 09-15-01 18:48
ViperBoy

But you posted it a second time, even after we said it wasn't funny

The first post was deleted to so I didn't see that you didn't like them !!!!!!!

Old Post 09-15-01 19:18
Xenoman

Give it up you worthless piece of crap.

Old Post 09-15-01 19:22