User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Removed comics, added 8 screenies

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:27.   
ViperBoy

Many (if not all) will probably be happy to know that I've removed those stupid comics. I've also started completely from scratch on my mod, Bone Match, and I've uploadet 8 screenshots for all of you to look at.

Plz look at'em and post your opinions in my forum or just here.

ps:if you're gonna say something like "go away you silly jerk who makes lousy comics" then don't say anything !

pps: it's the bottom most link of my signature

Old Post 09-16-01 19:15
ViperBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send ViperBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

go away you silly jerk who makes lousy comics

Old Post 09-16-01 20:08
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

go away you silly jerk who makes lousy comics

Ditto. Not that I think your a bad person but the 3/4s comic pissed me and alot of other people off.

Old Post 09-16-01 20:19
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ViperBoy

I understand that and that's why they're not there anymore ! so stop complaining about my comics when they're not there anymore

Old Post 09-16-01 20:19
ViperBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send ViperBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

go away you silly jerk who makes lousy wads

Old Post 09-16-01 20:20
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ViperBoy

AARH go away your self, you irritating cat for an avatar person

Old Post 09-16-01 20:23
Naked Snake

go away you silly jerk who makes lousy wads

Go away you silly jerk who starts a mod but never finishes and makes lousy comebacks.

Old Post 09-16-01 20:23
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ViperBoy

if I promise to finish it will you please stop quoting me ?
Reasons why it's taking so long:
1: only 1 person is working on the mod
2: people like you discourage me
3: so i loose interest
4: remember the 1st reason

Old Post 09-16-01 20:26
Naked Snake

AARH go away your self, you irritating cat for an avatar person

Thats your best comeback? You gotta do something like this.
Bigbadgangsta150:*send pic*thats me
Ralphis sfr6:You can tell your an ICP retard
Bigbadgangsta150:What do you mean? Just cause I have dreads?
Ralphis sfr6:*i forgot what he said*
Bigbadgangsta150:You fear

Old Post 09-16-01 20:28
Naked Snake

if I promise to finish it will you please stop quoting me ?

Finish what?

Old Post 09-16-01 20:29
Ralphis`
Loser

ROWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-16-01 20:30
ViperBoy

Go away you silly jerk who starts a mod but never finishes and makes lousy comebacks.

I'm not gonna discuss anything with you if you can't even remember your own words !

Old Post 09-16-01 20:32
Naked Snake

I'm not gonna discuss anything with you if you can't even remember your own words !

Fool I was talking to Ralphis :)

Old Post 09-16-01 20:34
Naked Snake

ROWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARF ARF ARF! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-16-01 20:36
ViperBoy

Another lousy "comeback":

Ralphis
Owns
White
Rabbits

Old Post 09-16-01 20:38
ViperBoy

... that should be my title: "the lousy comeback guy"

Old Post 09-16-01 20:40
Naked Snake

... that should be my title: "the lousy comeback guy"

Or "I make stupid comics"

Old Post 09-16-01 20:44
ViperBoy

Or "I make stupid comics"

I told you I don't make those anymore...at least not ones about america...anyway, my suggestion is better.

I think this thread is headed for post hell, isn't it Lüt ???

Old Post 09-16-01 20:46