User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Eric Harris Website

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:27.   
OldSchoolDoomer

I was reading something that brought up Columbine and the usual trash about Doom. It mentioned Eric Harris's website I was wondering if its still up or if someone has screenshots or something(good chance it was taken down). Just curious as to what was on there.

Old Post 09-07-04 18:53
OldSchoolDoomer is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

It's dead, just like him.

Old Post 09-07-04 18:55
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

The website killed itself after slaying innocent little websites.

Old Post 09-07-04 19:31
Disorder is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

the idea is to look at doomer's websites and place bets on who is most likely to flip out and bring a machine gun to their place of work.

it's no fun if you look after the event.

Old Post 09-07-04 19:41
darknation is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Julian

darknation said:
the idea is to look at doomer's websites and place bets on who is most likely to flip out and bring a machine gun to their place of work.

Found it!

Old Post 09-07-04 19:55
Julian is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

you're getting crazy and lazy mixed up

Old Post 09-07-04 20:25
darknation is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fredrik

Use the frickin Google

Old Post 09-07-04 21:14
Fredrik is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
m0l0t0v
Forum Regular

The original site was brought down. Some people tried to restore it years ago using salvaged parts and pieces. I can't find any of those mirror sites anymore though.

article

There wasn't much to see; some drawings of people getting shot and a monster which some people claimed looked like a baron of hell. There was some uninteresting writing and a manual for making pipbombs.

Then again it could have been a fake...

Old Post 09-08-04 00:20
m0l0t0v is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
OldSchoolDoomer

Thanks for the replys and I did try google but got all news pieces.

Old Post 09-08-04 00:37
OldSchoolDoomer is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

hardly hannibal lector, was he?

Old Post 09-08-04 02:26
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

m0l0t0v said:
The original site was brought down. Some people tried to restore it years ago using salvaged parts and pieces. I can't find any of those mirror sites anymore though.
I don't suppose, if you knew the original URL, that you could find it archived on http://www.archive.org/ ?

Old Post 09-08-04 02:43
Bloodshedder is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Psyonisis
This chair be high, says I.

Last edited by Psyonisis on 07-15-07 at 05:07

Old Post 09-08-04 04:36
Psyonisis is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hobo
The Incredible Journye

Heh, the wikipedia has a lovely message in the middle of the entry, "Fomenting frustration".

Old Post 09-08-04 05:17
Hobo is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Probably the worst thing on the website was his little poem he made by chopping up KMFDM songs and adding death threats to it. I actualy had the (dis)pleasure of reading that once. Ugh.

Old Post 09-08-04 21:40
Danarchy is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
majorarlene499

Check out acolumbinesite.com. The site host has done a pretty good job of archiving and putting together (not exact mirrors, but close) websites of Eric's stuff. It's got TONS of information. The FBI scrapped the real sites from the web soon after the shootings.

Old Post 04-01-13 04:19
majorarlene499 is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

my fucking penis is so hard right now.

Old Post 04-01-13 04:23
Technician
Still no custom title

It's nice to see it reconstructed for posterity's sake.

Old Post 04-01-13 04:38
Technician is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

darknation said:
my fucking penis is so hard right now.

=D

Old Post 04-01-13 04:39
Obsidian is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote