User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > THE ADVENTURES OF DOOMGUY Part Six ,Just to show I don't give a shit what you think

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:23.   
KING_XTREME
Warming Up

THE ADVENTURES OF DOOMGUY
Part Six

Realizing he would be soon dead, Doomguy pulled out his shotgun and pointed it forward into the green mist of Post Hell. He fired, and nothing happened. "Ah, shit." Doomguy died. He would have woken up in Hell, but scince he had already blown it up in Doom 3, He simply fell into a metal tube, which shot him back onto Earth like a watermelon seed. So, he decided to go home and masterbate untill the world needed him again.
-THE END-
Really. It's the end. You can thank me later in Post Hell. ^_^

Old Post 09-30-01 03:18
KING_XTREME is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

/me stabs this thread

Old Post 09-30-01 05:10
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Just to show I don't give a shit what you think

You might give a shit what Ling + the admins think if you value your place in these forums, which apparantly, you don't.

Old Post 09-30-01 05:44
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

I'm thinking, D E L E T E

Old Post 09-30-01 08:15
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Stop reading my mind!

Old Post 09-30-01 11:49
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

I can't stop it. :/

Old Post 09-30-01 11:56
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

than B A N

Old Post 09-30-01 15:47
MACVILWHORE is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

thanB A N

Ban the little creep now?

Old Post 09-30-01 15:48
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Why not?

Old Post 09-30-01 18:32
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KING_XTREME
Warming Up

Fuck You.

Old Post 10-01-01 05:12
KING_XTREME is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomZero
BANNED

Greetings. I was going to introduce myself in my OWN thread, but I just had to make a statement here. BULL SHIT! You made Six Parts of that crap? I could write somethin' much better than that when I was drunk! If you get kicked off, good riddens.

Old Post 10-01-01 05:17
DoomZero is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

It seems to be difficult to type a story in only one thread.

Old Post 10-01-01 06:00
Submerge
Dumboy traded my soul for pogs

/me stabs this thread

Hmm. Good idea BBG.

/me beats this thread with a flaming sledgehammer wrapped in barbed wire.

/me charcoalizes this thread with a plasma rifle

/me spits on this thread

Old Post 10-01-01 19:29
Submerge is offline Profile || Click here to Send Submerge a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Submerge

Greetings. I was going to introduce myself in my OWN thread, but I just had to make a statement here. BULL SHIT! You made Six Parts of that crap? I could write somethin' much better than that when I was drunk! If you get kicked off, good riddens.

Gee, I like you already......

Old Post 10-01-01 19:30
Submerge is offline Profile || Click here to Send Submerge a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Fuck You.

...We've got a hostile newbie on our hands. Take it from me acting like that will get you close to being banned like I was.

Old Post 10-01-01 20:18
Lüt
Administrator

You made Six Parts of that crap?
Actually, I wrote part five.

Old Post 10-01-01 22:31
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

You made Six Parts of that crap?
Actually, I wrote part five.

You should write Part 7, too. Now.

Old Post 10-01-01 22:37
DoomZero
BANNED

Lut, your funnyer than....something really funny....anyway,

Part Seven
Doomguy thinks it's all over. All the sudden, He gets CRUSHED BY A GIANT BOULDER, BURNED ALIVE BY ARCHVILE64, ELECTRECUTED, AND SPRAYED WITH MACVILLWHORE'S ACIDIC CUM!!!

Old Post 10-02-01 01:38
DoomZero is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

Lut, your funnyer than....something really funny....anyway,

Part Seven
Doomguy thinks it's all over. All the sudden, He gets CRUSHED BY A GIANT BOULDER, BURNED ALIVE BY ARCHVILE64, ELECTRECUTED, AND SPRAYED WITH MACVILLWHORE'S ACIDIC CUM!!!

COFFEE, MAC'S ACIDIC COFFEE, DAMMIT.

Old Post 10-02-01 02:43
Xenoman

Why must I be so god damn tired to press the caps so I can be funny? *yawn*

It's killing me, argh.

Old Post 10-02-01 06:05
Submerge

COFFEE, MAC'S ACIDIC COFFEE, DAMMIT.

What do you think makes the coffee acidic? half and half?

Old Post 10-02-01 16:25
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

/me grabs KING_XTREME and throws him into my own personal plane
/me straps him down so he won't escape and make more stupid "stories" or "threads"
/me starts up plane and flies it into the air
/me parachutes out of plane
/me watches as my own plane slams into this thread, killing KING_XTREME and his idiotic threads and stories

Old Post 10-03-01 01:24
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote