User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > I AM GAY!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:09.   
Tmansdc
BANNED!

AND SO IS DukeNukem (the member of this board, not the game/character itself.)

Old Post 09-30-01 03:38
Tmansdc is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomsick
no need for a title.

good for you...

Old Post 09-30-01 03:50
doomsick is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

AND SO IS DukeNukem (the member of this board, not the game/character itself.)

Actually, it's the other way around. Heh.

Old Post 09-30-01 03:59
Crendowing is offline Profile || Click here to Send Crendowing a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tmansdc
BANNED!

adds DoomSick and Crendowing to his "list of gay people"

Old Post 09-30-01 04:06
Tmansdc is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing

Too bad I'm not.

Old Post 09-30-01 04:08
Crendowing is offline Profile || Click here to Send Crendowing a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tmansdc
BANNED!

How come everytime I say something bad about Duke Nukem (the guy on this board, not the game character) everyone always flames me for saying something bad about him? Why is he so well respected if he's named after a game and a character which most people on this board think is gay?

Old Post 09-30-01 04:09
Crendowing

I hope your fave color is GREEN!!!!

Old Post 09-30-01 04:12
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Add, Ralphis, King_Reol, Shotgun Bill, Super-Joe, Cake (the band), jon (well thats what I heard anyway), Liam the Bard (he likes cake a little to much so I think its true) and pizzaboi.

Old Post 09-30-01 04:13
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing

Replace Crendowing with BBG and the list is finished.

Old Post 09-30-01 04:14
Crendowing

Ralphis: The mapper formely known as DukeNukem

Quite being redundant guys!

Old Post 09-30-01 04:16
Ralphis`
Loser

Actually, I am DukeNukem. I don't think its a fact that I'm respected, I think it's the fact that you come in here and flail your little fingers around the keyboard and type retarded posts. But yea, I'm more respected than Linguica.

Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tmansdc
BANNED!

Oh yeah, forgot about King_Reol, he's number 1 on my list. The rest of the people are all tied at #2. I am at #3. Heh heh heh. DAMNIT!

Tmansdc
BANNED!

WHY DO YOU HAVE TWO NAMES THEN? When you're dukenukem you're a dick, when you're ralphis, i don't know.

Old Post 09-30-01 04:21
Crendowing

WHY DO YOU HAVE TWO NAMES THEN?

Heh, he ain't the only one with more than one username..........

Old Post 09-30-01 04:25
Naked Snake

Replace Crendowing with BBG and the list is finished.

Or you could just replace MY name with crendowing and then replace his name with xenospam.

Old Post 09-30-01 04:41
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ShadyXMR
I'm a Slave 4 U

How come everytime I say something bad about Duke Nukem (the guy on this board, not the game character) everyone always flames me for saying something bad about him?

Oh, don't mind those people, they just want to actually POST ABOUT DOOM than read posts about why you think another person on this board is happy.

Old Post 09-30-01 05:04
ShadyXMR is offline Profile || Click here to Send ShadyXMR a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

I hope your fave color is GREEN!!!!

.....Dont steal MY former act......

Old Post 09-30-01 05:12
Ralphis`
Loser

How am I a dick when I'm DukeNukem? It's just a bunch of letters. I'm still pretty much the same person. Or am I?

Old Post 09-30-01 05:50
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Cuz DukeNukem its character in game is gay

Old Post 09-30-01 06:40
999cop is offline Profile || Click here to Send 999cop a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

How am I a dick when I'm DukeNukem?

Your a dick when your Ralphis too...

Old Post 09-30-01 07:05
Tmansdc
BANNED!

Duke Nukem is too cliched anyways. Oh yeah some guy who gets women and curses and kills aliens oh yeah like that's so original. It's been done too many times before. The character in Doom is much more original then Duke Nukem.

Old Post 09-30-01 07:29
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

No, now go away.

Old Post 09-30-01 07:32
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Why the hell was this thread created in the first place? Do we care if you're gay, dear god (help me).

Throw this piece of crap to the green neighbourhood.

Old Post 09-30-01 08:11
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

U R GAY!!! LOL!!! FAG!!!

Old Post 09-30-01 09:30
fraggle is offline Profile || Click here to Send fraggle a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Throw this piece of crap to the green neighbourhood.

DONT STEAL MY OLD MATERIAL!!!

Old Post 09-30-01 11:59
Xenoman

What material? Your old material? What material? What are you shitting me about?

Please show me some links yo your old material. ;D

Old Post 09-30-01 12:02
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomsick
no need for a title.

if responding to a retarded post makes a person gay, then everyone here is...

and your post is completely retarded and i'm real surprised it isn't all green yet.

Old Post 09-30-01 17:16
doomsick is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

You are a shameless, filthy faggot, and you deserve to have your brains hacked out by a rusty axe. Rarely do I feel the need to genuinely insult someone, so you should feel especially embarrased and worthless that I have had to denounce you for what you truely are- a pathetic shit shoveller. You are not only an annoying newbie, but a gay one, which is disgraceful. Thus I demand that you to take yourself elsewhere and never return.

Old Post 09-30-01 18:00
THE_Widowmaker is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

I like your new homepage widowmaker, it's cool
Widowmaker

Old Post 09-30-01 18:41
fodders is offline Profile || Click here to Send fodders a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

Damn, fodders! I would congratulate you for being so fucking hilarious, but I am choking to death on the word hipocrasy at the moment....
(seriously tho, people don't find websites like that by accident. How did you find it????)

Old Post 09-30-01 18:55
THE_Widowmaker is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote