User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > I AM GAY!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:19.   
Executor666
GOATSE LINKS ARE GREAT!

[quote]I am gay.[/quote[

Who cares? I don't. Now go away.

Old Post 09-30-01 18:58
Executor666 is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

You are a shameless, filthy faggot, and you deserve to have your brains hacked out by a rusty axe. Rarely do I feel the need to genuinely insult someone, so you should feel especially embarrased and worthless that I have had to denounce you for what you truely are- a pathetic shit shoveller. You are not only an annoying newbie, but a gay one, which is disgraceful. Thus I demand that you to take yourself elsewhere and never return.

WTF is wrong with being gay? God I hate fucking people like you, I ain't gay, but as Deadnail said "You wanna be gay? That's fine, just don't force your faggotry on me.

Old Post 09-30-01 19:31
MACVILWHORE is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

The character in Doom is much more original then Duke Nukem.

heh. Oh yea. the doom character is very original. WHAT CHARACTER? He wasn't a character. He didn't do anything. You only say him once in the original doom. He still didn't have anything to say, with the exception of the occasional scream or grunt. The doom guy wasn't a character. At all.

Old Post 09-30-01 20:11
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
THE_Widowmaker
Loser

If you aren't gay then of course u would hate fucking people like me cos' I'm a bloke too.

Old Post 09-30-01 21:04
THE_Widowmaker is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

adds DoomSick and Crendowing to his "list of gay people"

Add, Cake (the band), Liam the Bard (he likes cake a little to much so I think its true)

Since when does Cake = gay?

Old Post 09-30-01 21:40
Liam is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

Since they got played on MTV

Old Post 09-30-01 21:58
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

adds DoomSick and Crendowing to his "list of gay people"

Add, Cake (the band), Liam the Bard (he likes cake a little to much so I think its true)

Since when does Cake = gay?

Since the begining of time, the band Cake has been gay. Look at their name! It probably used to be Ass Cake but then they went teeny bopper.

Old Post 09-30-01 22:00
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o
/¯_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

honestly this is some loser who sits at home and tries to be big on the net cause he get bullied at school. ling bann this asshole if he keeps up this bullshit. This asshole better stop tring to get a flamewar going and grow up. doomworld fourms are not for little losers and hacker wanna be's. it is for doom and doom players as far as i know i have not seen duke on here in a while and i got no problems with him anyway

Old Post 09-30-01 22:10
Sephiroth is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

honestly this is some loser who sits at home and tries to be big on the net cause he get bullied at school. ling bann this asshole if he keeps up this bullshit. This asshole better stop tring to get a flamewar going and grow up. doomworld fourms are not for little losers and hacker wanna be's. it is for doom and doom players as far as i know i have not seen duke on here in a while and i got no problems with him anyway

Bah! Leave these decisions to the admins. He apologized didnt he?

Old Post 09-30-01 22:26
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheHighestTree
Retard

You are a shameless, filthy faggot, and you deserve to have your brains hacked out by a rusty axe. Rarely do I feel the need to genuinely insult someone, so you should feel especially embarrased and worthless that I have had to denounce you for what you truely are- a pathetic shit shoveller. You are not only an annoying newbie, but a gay one, which is disgraceful. Thus I demand that you to take yourself elsewhere and never return.

You are fucking sick. I'm not gay myself, but i don't fucking curse them to hell like you. It's not his fucking fault, he can't controlhis sexuality. Widowmaker, if you're serious (which is irrelevant simply because of what you typed) you're the worst type of person out there. YOU'RE the reason people like him are afraid to tell people their problems. People like you make being homosexual something that needs to be admitted. You RUIN THE WORLD for people like this. You sound like a nazi, or some moron who just woke up from the 19th century. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Old Post 09-30-01 22:27
TheHighestTree is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

You are fucking sick. I'm not gay myself, but i don't fucking curse them to hell like you. It's not his fucking fault, he can't controlhis sexuality. Widowmaker, if you're serious (which is irrelevant simply because of what you typed) you're the worst type of person out there. YOU'RE the reason people like him are afraid to tell people their problems. People like you make being homosexual something that needs to be admitted. You RUIN THE WORLD for people like this. You sound like a nazi, or some moron who just woke up from the 19th century. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Damn fuckin' right.

Old Post 09-30-01 22:34
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I am not gay, never have been, never will be. But what the fuck is up with homophobia? Has a gay person ever hurt you in any way?

Old Post 10-01-01 00:12
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

You fucking fucks don't fucking realise that it's not a fucking crime to be fucking gay. I mean, what the fuck? Who fucking cares? As long as you don't fucking fuck in public, I don't care what you fucker are up to. Show some fucking respect to others, you fucking retards. If you don't fucking like fucking with men, it doesn't mean, for fuck's sake, that everyone else fucking shouldn't. If you think otherwise, fuck you. Go fucking away.

P.S. I am no fucking gay either.

Old Post 10-01-01 00:26
læmænt is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

FUCK

Just for good measure.

Old Post 10-01-01 00:33
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

I am not gay, never have been, never will be. But what the fuck is up with homophobia? Has a gay person ever hurt you in any way?

When he was little his uncle played "games".

Old Post 10-01-01 00:58
Tmansdc
BANNED!

Nice use of the word "FUCK"

Old Post 10-01-01 01:52
Tmansdc is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dark Fox
No one <3's me enough

Why?
Why do u hate gay people?
I swear to god if you another fucking relgious nut, you need to be thrown in hell. Your hate will not "cure" as you would put, the world. You hate gays just like Hitler hated jews. You need to be dragged outside and beaten, this is the kinda shit that leads to thousands of people dying, look at the WTC and Pentagon. Those fucks hate Amercians, and we have done them no wrong. So little boy, you can sit behind your little screen and vomit up this horse shit philosphey of yours, I don't give a fuck. But think long and hard, you no better than the rest of us.

Old Post 10-01-01 02:14
Dark Fox is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote