User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > sorry about the gay topics

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:36.   
Tmansdc
BANNED!

sorry about the gay topics, and yes, i hate gay people, especially Richard Simmons (shudders).

Old Post 09-30-01 20:49
Tmansdc is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Send this thread to host pell now please.

Old Post 09-30-01 21:00
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

fuck off retard

Old Post 09-30-01 21:06
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

fuck off retard

Acually I like this guy better than you.

Old Post 09-30-01 22:09
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

So...now you're homophobic.

Old Post 10-01-01 00:09
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

So...now you're homophobic.

Who is homophobic?

Old Post 10-01-01 01:01
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dark Fox
No one <3's me enough

I'm sure gay people don't like u either..

Old Post 10-01-01 02:02
Dark Fox is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tmansdc
BANNED!

actually i don't mind gay people, but if they hit on me i'll kick their ass to the curb.

Old Post 10-01-01 02:07
Tmansdc is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

Yeah, I'm like that way with 'em too. as long as they don't hit on me, I don't have a huge problem with them, and if they show me attitude or do the reverse-racism shit, I shun like anyone else who does the same thing to me: I refer to them as sub-human and treat them as such. But yeah, if they hit on me, I'll kick the shit outta them. They should know better. If they wanna meet queers, they can go to gay bar instead of assuming that someone is one. I find that to be an incredible slight.

Old Post 10-01-01 02:21
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Click here to Send pilottobombadier a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote