User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > making my intentions more clear

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:36.   
Executor666
GOATSE LINKS ARE GREAT!

My previous post was a bit ambiguous.
Here's a clearer version:

I am starting the Planet Executor Forums soon. It will use the BlazeBoard system. I will make accounts in the names of the peoplee I hate the most and humiliate them with theese accounts.

People who will definitely be subjected to this torture:

Lt (His cute face and hard sexy body just drive me INSANE)
Disorder (He's sick)
Cacodorkman (He's just plain STUPID)
CraccoBoy CC (One of the people I know plays Jazz Jackrabbit 2 and hates this person)
Black Ninja (He crashed my computer)
Liam the Bard (gives "annoying" a new meaning)
Shotgun Bill (I can do some [i[hilarious[/i] stuff with this idiot.

People who might:

Linguica (give me my title and post count back and I won't do it)
BBG (If all of his posts are at least 10 words long for the next two weeks, he will not be humiliated)

The PE forums will use BlazeBoard and have more features (like smilies and 64x64 avatars) than the DW forum you'ree looking at.

Old Post 10-03-01 21:45
Executor666 is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Executor....what is wrong with you? Did mommy or daddy hit you in the head when you where a tot? You do not see that you are digging your own grave. You want to keep grasping the shovel? Keep making threads like this one. Oh, and while I am here, you say you can humiliate me? Little do you relise the fact that you will be the only idiot on Executor world forums. Well, maybe King_REOL. About the other people you are going to try and "humiliate", it wont work, cause nobody cares. To rip Liam off like you did "You, sir, are a WANK!". Sorry, Liam, but I had to do it. I shall never do that again. Now that that is outta the way, why dont you just go delete your frikkin' username or give ME the password so I can change it for you, because that would be the smart thing to do. Oh wait, executor and smart in the same sentance? Impossible. Now do you want my replies to be more than ten words or would you rather have me rant about your extreme idiocy?

Old Post 10-03-01 21:54
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

YES, BlazeBoard. Hahaha, Ling + Lt should know what I'm gonna be up to... ;)

Old Post 10-03-01 21:59
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Oh god no! Another forum for Will to reak havoc upon...wait a minute...why do I care?

Old Post 10-03-01 22:10
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Oh god no! Another forum for Will to reak havoc upon...wait a minute...why do I care?

If anything, you should be cheering me on :P

Old Post 10-03-01 22:34
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kid Airbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lmnt
BAND

Mwahahahahahahaha :)

Old Post 10-03-01 23:33
lmnt is offline Profile || Click here to Send lmnt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

hehe.. the retard forgot me. :)

Old Post 10-04-01 00:08
deathz0r is offline Profile || Click here to Send deathz0r a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

I am starting the Planet Executor Forums soon. It will use the BlazeBoard system. I will make accounts in the names of the peoplee I hate the most and humiliate them with theese accounts.

So...let me get this straight...you are going to make a message board. You are going to make accounts on said message board of Doomworld personalities which you don't like for some reason. Then you are going to mock them.

DO YOU REALISE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE THERE?

...That's blackmail, fool...I don't think Ling appreciates it.

Old Post 10-04-01 00:34
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nxn
meephead

I thought people with make belief freinds are pathetic... but people with make belief friends on the net are just an all time low. I would feel less sorry for him if the only person on his buddy list was a chat bot like SmarterChild.

Old Post 10-04-01 01:04
nxn is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
footman
gimme DWJ3!

i just would like to know, why executer? yes, your intensionsd are clear, but to me they aren't. give me a reason for your intensions and i will be happy....

Old Post 10-04-01 01:16
footman is offline Profile || Click here to Send footman a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

Look at his custom title.

Old Post 10-04-01 01:18
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

SmarterChild

LOL...reminds me of something I read yesterday...
...so check it out

Old Post 10-04-01 01:19
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

SmarterChild

...so check it out

Chat bots like the AI movie bot and AliceBot are much better than SmarterChild, because if you say anything remotely bad to SmarterChild, it will relentlessly ask that you apologize. The ones ones gladly accept your bashing :D

Old Post 10-04-01 01:27
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

Executor, why are you such an asshole? You got a real chip on your shoulder, and I know because it takes one to spot one. Grow up you useless little shit. If you think you'll be humiliating ANYONE, you're dead wrong. You're just wasting time and bandwidth. Get a life.

Old Post 10-04-01 01:59
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Click here to Send pilottobombadier a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

Good idea! I guess that'll show us for ever messing with YOU!

Hell son, sorry if your little dream of being a moral leader didn't exactly take off, but you can't come in going...

"YOU SIR< ARE AN OAF.

Now shut up and stop cussing, cause cuss words are for people with no vocabulary"

...and expect everybody to think you're a wise and great role model.

So, when people actually show a degree of common sense, we can punish them by registering accounts at your forlorn messageboard and forcing the little DW Member Dummies into self-"humiliation"? Fuck, I couldn't force myself to do that no matter how much I hated someone... I have better things to do... you know... that little thing called a life?

Shotgun Bill (I can do some [i[hilarious[/i] stuff with this idiot.

What, like put him in a DoomWorld Jeopardy ripoff and have him score no points?

"Hi, I'm Alex TrebEx, and welcome to Doomworld Jeopardy! Our contestants, DooMBoy, who is stupid, deadnail, who is immoral, and Shotgun Bill, who is even stupider!

Ex: Ok our categories are GOOD DOOM WADS, DOOMWORLD, DOOM 2, DOOM 1, DOOMWORLD MEMBERS, and DOOR-TO-DOOR CATHOLICISM.

Ex: OK deadnail u pick a categorie

deadnail: GOOD DOOM WADS for 100.

THIS IS A GOOD
MEGAWAD

deadnail: What is Requiem

Ex: Correct!

*30 minutes later

Ex: It's time for final jeopardy! Put down your answers to...

THIS IS A DOOMWORLD
MODERATOR WHO HATES
WAREZ

Ex: DooMBoy!

CHEESE

Ex: Incorrect! deadnail?

MORDETH

Ex: Correct! Bill?

I SUCK

Ex: Yes you do, but that's incorrect.

Bill: I scored no points!

Ex: Too bad, cause you sir are an OAF!"

Yeah, I don't think I could even enjoy that on crack.

Oh no! Don't insult an imaginary Linguica! He'll be devastated! Quick, Ling, give him his postcount back, and take away that title!

The PE forums will use BlazeBoard and have more features (like smilies and 64x64 avatars) than the DW forum you'ree looking at.

Enjoy your luxury, you're going to be the only one there with anything serious (and I use that term very lightly) to say.

Old Post 10-04-01 02:01
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

I WANT TO BE LIKE EXECUTOR666!

Old Post 10-04-01 02:04
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

Lut, you little prick.

Old Post 10-04-01 02:17
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHhahahaha
hAHahahAHhahAhahahahaAHhAhahAHAHAHahahahAHAH
HAHAhahAHHAH AHhah AH hAhAH AHhaHAhahah HAha
HAHahdhadhahDHAdhfnhssdfa;g;a;pworiowijraegr
aweritgawpAFP93_$_139-4#(03420-8__@#%($)%_4$
*#%@_%(#$ _@JU#$%J@#)J_#)@%#@_%JU5!!!!!!1111

ROFLROFLFOFORLDLFORLDORLFSOFLRODLLSOFRLFSOFR
OFRREOFLROFLSOAQLFAMAOAMOAMOAORMALAOEAEOALFl
RLOSLFOFLSORLAMAOFLAOROAHAOAHAHHHAHALROTELFE
LOLOLLOLOlLOLOoololOloOL0l0l)LLL0L0L0L)LOLOL

/me looks at Executor999 again

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

RHEHEHEHHARHARHARHARHAHHEHAHEHAHEHEHAELAEHAE
HEAELAHLALALLALEHELALEHEHEAHHAHEHAEHEHHAHEAH
AHELALHEALEHLAHLEHALELAEHLAHLALLALLEHAHAHHAA

E)#((!)#U_#R( *_#(RCM!#$% #%MU V@%U#%U_)#$%_
#(*@$ _ % VU@#AEOJE MP_@ _#%U_#$%_#*_% _%@#
%58-25 25FNJF HT- 3HJ-Q-8Q4-1HDF-1 4TJI-19
134TJ9 -AJG1 3TJ13HJQWJ[G- 3=1JU36 34JU -03
436JI-1- 8%*_!@- *%u_@% u@_* @%hthgh_!_!!!!!
%J JE_ @#*H(E @# PH(H*# *@#*# %R#_@!# )_#% %
R @#$ *(@#%_!# $_(*# (H $T_#*(@%_#*_#%_ #%_3
#%RO@JK R()JA_ !#_#( %+$()@ ($+(#@#E #JR#$%

HEHEHEHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOLOLOLROFL

HEHEHehHEHEHEHEHEH!

HAHAHAHAHAH!

hahaha.....

heh....

/me collapses

Old Post 10-04-01 02:23
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

The previous laughing fit was Lt's - I didn't want to use quotes though, cause it would take away from the effect of the post.

Old Post 10-04-01 02:25
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

sure you could go make fun of all those people you "hate" but what good is it if your the only moron who thinks your fucking gay forum is any good

Old Post 10-04-01 03:22
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoOmEr4LiFe a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

Lt (His cute face and hard sexy body just drive me INSANE)

rofl

Old Post 10-04-01 03:24
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

Cool, a braindead fucktard thinks I'm immoral... I'M SO FUCKING ELATED I THINK I JUST TOOK A SHIT WITH MY DICK ON ACCIDENT SOMEHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@

BTW, Ling really does hate blackmail but he's really into blackmale... j/k =P

Old Post 10-04-01 04:42
deadnail is offline Profile || Click here to Send deadnail a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Seriously Executor666, get a life. I know, hanging out at this forum maybe isn't a blast, but it's better than what you're thinking of doing with your own, lonely little dumb shit board. You sounds so childish when you type shit like this, just because your posts got deleted (?).

If you're trying to be funny, it's not working, at all. Goodbye.

Old Post 10-04-01 06:21
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

So, executor, with the help of our good friend, Lt, you have just come out of the closet. Just fine, but as long as no fagotation is directed towards me, life for you will be fine.

Old Post 10-04-01 11:16
Captain Red
Pants

SmarterChild

...so check it out

Hmmm.... heh... hehe... hahahaha....hahahahha
ROTFLMFA!!!

Old Post 10-04-01 11:32
Captain Red is offline Profile || Click here to Send Captain Red a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DiSTuRBeD

Oh my.

PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST, BECAUSE YOUEREAE A FAG0T!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

So you're gonna get your OWN website and your OWN forum wich YOU and YOU alone will update and read. Gee, you're great. I'm afraid of you. Please don't HUMILIATE me on your goatse site..noooo.

Old Post 10-04-01 13:14
DiSTuRBeD is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote