User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Last Music Poll - Part 2

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:48.   
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

I'm gonna get flamed for this one and probably sent to hell, but WTF.

What is your favorite NIN album?

Old Post 10-04-01 00:54
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Well, at least you include fair options, unlike this one.

Old Post 10-04-01 01:03
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

Lüt......how dare you!!!!!!!

BTW, all the albums on this poll are on the one I made as well. I only made that poll to try and piss Liam off after he made his "best Cake album" poll. As you can see, it failed.

Oh, and Dan, it was a tough choice between Pretty Hate Machine and Broken. Both kicked ass.

And one more thing Lüt......let me make myself clear one last time; THE ONLY 2 NIN ALBUMS I LIKE ARE PRETTY HATE MACHINE AND BROKEN!!!!!! ANYTHING STARTING WITH AND AFTER THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL COMPLETELY SUCKED MONKEY ASS!!!!!!!!!!

There, I said it.

Old Post 10-04-01 02:25
Crendowing is offline Profile || Click here to Send Crendowing a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing

Wait...I see why you said my poll was unfair. Sorry!

BTW, I happened to be listening to Pretty Hate Machine when I made my last post.

Old Post 10-04-01 02:27
Crendowing is offline Profile || Click here to Send Crendowing a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

Huh...actually Fragile is my favorite album...but I'm not that into heavy stuff...

Old Post 10-04-01 14:41
danarchist is offline Profile || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ViperBoy

me:hmm....I'm more like a Slipknot, Pantera kinda guy.........and Rollergirl but that's prolly more because she's babelicious

Old Post 10-04-01 15:25
ViperBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send ViperBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

DISCLAIMER

I do not want to insult or offend anyone for their music tastes.

Anyway, I hate NIN. Tool is better... I like your other poll :)

Old Post 10-05-01 00:42
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

BTW, I just got word that I'm going to see Tool in concert sometime in November...w00t!

Old Post 10-05-01 06:16
Xenoman

I missed the Slipknot concert in late december 2000.:/

Old Post 10-05-01 07:44
Xenoman is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ViperBoy

I do not want to insult or offend anyone for their music tastes

It's ok Liam. I'm sorry I freaked out on you back then. Heh, I just got kinda pissed but every man has his taste of music

Old Post 10-05-01 13:58
ViperBoy is offline Profile || Click here to Send ViperBoy a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

I missed the Slipknot concert in late december 2000.:/

I don't really like Slipknot, but there was a concert a couple weeks back with Slipknot, Rammstein, System of a Down, and Mudvayne that I kinda regret not going to.

Old Post 10-05-01 14:46
Crendowing

That wasn't Ozzfest, was it?

Old Post 10-05-01 22:46
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

That wasn't Ozzfest, was it?

No, it was the Pledge of Allegience Tour (hmmm...one band's from Germany, another is all-Armenian...ironic). I went to Ozzfest when it was at the Gorge (that place rocks...saw NIN there too). I saw Slipknot, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Black Label Society, Papa Roach, Marylin Manson, and Black Sabbath there. The only bands I really liked were Manson and Sabbath, though.

Old Post 10-05-01 23:06
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

I went to Ozzfest when it was at the Gorge (that place rocks...saw NIN there too). I saw Slipknot, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Black Label Society, Papa Roach, Marylin Manson, and Black Sabbath there. The only bands I really liked were Manson and Sabbath, though.

Yeah, I noticed that most of the bands at Ozzfest sucked mightily this year... Papa Roach has to be one of the worst rock bands ever. Manson... I enjoyed/still enjoy Portrait of an American Family and Antichrist Superstar. And Sabbath? Well, the Iron Man riff is the greatest riff ever written :D

Old Post 10-06-01 16:43
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote